[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Les Emory Interview

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Les Emory Interview
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:44 pm 

The full-length footage of the interview with Les Emory by a TV station in his area can be seen imbedded in this article:

http://www.wesh.com/news/28827694/detail.html

Listening to everything he had to say has left me quite shaken. If you know Les, you definitely need to listen to this interview.

Les Emory claims his situation "went through the court system". Wrong. A complete lie.

Les Emory, I am one of the mothers whose friendship with you was "killed" when I learned you had violated my trust and my daughters' trust. While you live your quiet, peaceful life in Virginia, thinking all is well between you and the Lord and all your forgiving pastor friends, my family remains forever scarred. I wish I could grab you by the neck and scream in your smug face the entire long list of all the people I love who have paid such a high price, and will continue to pay such a high price, for the heinous crimes you committed while you were "just messed up in your mind"!

If you really understand, as you say you do, what the consequences should have been for your crimes committed against innocent children, why don't you just march your squeaky clean whistle down to your local police station and turn yourself in for your numerous violations and rapes of my little girls and all their little friends??? I could gut you myself with my own hands, but if you were man enough, you should commit yourself to prison and spend the rest of your life there in utter repentance.

Instead, you are retired, happy, and doing just peachy, thank you very much.

It's all I can do to keep from spitting at my computer screen.

Post subject: Re: Les Emory Interview
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:32 pm 

speechless . . .

Raz - shaking and weeping with you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:13 pm 

Putting my arms around you, Raz........

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:20 pm 

Thank you, friends. Your empathy and support mean more than I can say.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:30 pm 

Raz,

I'm speachless. wish we knew if he read your message or if someone told him . But he seemed hard and fancy free so It probably wouldn't phase him..sad thought

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:28 pm 

I am an MK with another mission...........lived overseas 19 years, boarding school................Anyway, just wanted the MK's with NTM to know that you are not alone in your "fight" for justice. I saw the Les Emory interview for the first time the other day......I had chills run down my spine. I cannot say that I have ever experienced such a chill even though I lived through the horrors of boarding school. The arrogance, the flippant "you cannot touch me" attitude was more than I could bear. I have lots of family and friends in Chesapeake.......Dad's side of the family......many supporting churches. I forwarded the interview with explanations to many hoping to get the word out what trash is living nearby. Watching him speak with such an air of indifference.........it was incredulous......I have no words except to say to all the victims, families of victims, friends, supporters.........I am so sorry for the atrocities many of you have lived through and knowing there are many more out there just like him.

@Raz...........Remember Sidebotham, the attorney missionary from the article against MK's, especially NT MK's, I emailed the Emory link to her and asked her how she would feel if that had been her child since she emailed and talked to me when the article first came out and stated the it was the "TCK syndrome" that was getting in our way of healing and not the atrocities of boarding school abuse. No response this time though.

Praying for all of you as you comfort, discuss, and try to heal!

PS Raz, thanks for posting on our blog. Great idea you had!!!

Lara

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 pm 

Thanks, lara, for the wonderful support. And the Chesapeake connection you have is certainly intriguing. This Slick Willy has avoided all attempts at justice up to now. Supposedly the Christian community, the law enforcement, and the media in that area all know about him, and yet he still roams that trailer park, with time on his hands now that he's retired, and "he's just great with kids", so I'm sure he has many little friends.

Vomit.

Thanks for your attempt to bring the interview to Sidebotham's attention. I wish she had the integrity, as a fellow MK, to realize she made a big, big mistake when she collaborated on that horrible article that was blatantly anti-victim and anti-MK.

Yes, I have been keeping up on the other blogs shining the light of truth on MK abuse: http://childrenofsim.wordpress.com/ and http://www.bangladeshmksspeak.com. It is important for us to support and encourage each other. God knows we get very little of either support or encouragement from those close to us, or those who used to be close to us. It's good to know we are not alone.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:52 am 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:46 am 

I agree with Raz. My parents show no sorrow or care in the fact that we may have been hurt and would really like to see some reaction. Mine show no reaction and change the subject and tell me not to talk about it. It makes things hard and seems like they really don't care what happened to me or how I feel.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:21 am 

Lara here..........MK with another mission. I am really sorry for those of you that have not had the support or understanding from your parents! I believe the only reason our family survived boarding school was because of my parents and the fact that they believed what we told them and acted on it. Am angry with how our mission is handling abuse cases today but when you have no support from family, I am sure it is very disheartening and sad. Am praying for you all. This forum has given MK's from many missions the courage to find their voices. I hope this can provide some comfort for the atrocities committed against you and/or your loved ones.

@ Raz or anyone on this forum......I had mentioned in an earlier post that I have lots of family in the Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Hampton Roads, Norfolk area.........my Dad's home base with lots of supporting churches. I have sent the video to some family members but if anyone can do some "investigative" work and private message me on where exactly this park is or has connections that can find this information, I am more than happy to call supporting churches, etc. Am long overdue for a trip up there anyway. Have lots of people that keep asking me to come.....would love to see justice done. That video was chilling and I just cannot stop thinking about his crimes!