MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: ETHNOS 360 VETTING
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:22 am 

Ethnos 360.....vetting is a serious business...once the person being vetted knows he is being vetted
he could lie out his teeth under his zealotry umbrella....vetting can happen without a person knowing he is being vetted....giving the vetted a better chance for truthful answers.!!
Remmember...religious Zeolots are clever and vetting should be done semi-annually....making sure the hundreds of prayer meeting were helping
him progress as a Christian..
I NEVER saw much progress being made in any BIBLE study ,prayer meeting, Spiritual emphasis week with any missionary on the mission field and boy was I looking.
When I was 13...I was already well taught about Christianinty and now I could see everything happening clearly and I saw a religious cult take over by the leadership and the other Christians bury their heads in the sand under blind trust...how very dangerous that was.!!..Religious Zeolots have all talking points down pat.!!... Justifying everything they do.
Zeolots attract other Zeolots like FLIES to honey.!!
Same with sexual abusers....same as religious abusers....same as child abusers.!!
Central headquarters for any mission is where all good decisions must be made....this is where NTM failed miserably...now called Ethnos 360 to start anew.....hopefully under a Christianty Christian umbrella.
No hope for you Ethnos 360 without proper vetting ...
Missionary work vs.child abuse...one giant oxymoron.!!

Post subject: Re: ETHNOS 360 VETTING
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:36 am 

You're so right, about the hazards of inadequate vetting. Back when we entered the NTM training in 1969, there really was no vetting. "God can use anybody" was the mantra back then. Many people with major issues slipped into the ranks in those days .... and the consequences are still being suffered in 2019.

More recently, the mission would claim there was vetting, because applicants are asked some pointed questions about their past, including their sexual past. But c'mon .... who can't lie a little when you fill out that application?? I mean, God can use anybody, right??

There are other mission groups I am aware of that put candidates through a more rigorous process, but that includes lengthy psychological testing. And who needs psychology, when you're the best mission in the world .... beware of that secular stuff .... God gives the leadership discernment, and that's all you need to know. Now get in line.

Just shaking my head at the tragedy of it all ....

Post subject: Re: ETHNOS 360 VETTING
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:50 pm 

Raz...really appreciate your support on these sensitive issues...means the world to me.!!
The main key to vetting is that Christianity Christians are the only ones that can create an atmosphere suitable for children on the mission field....the leadership that creates the proper atmosphere will have tremendous success with raising children giving them a healthy well rounded personality . Spiritually the atmosphere must also be proper ....saying or preaching one thing and doing another is spiritual abuse especially when there is a huge gap between the two...this will confuse the child and make it very difficult to evaluate and make sense of any teaching in the future.!! Easy to get disenchanted with the whole program. Can all you missionaries please keep your eyes and ears open and quit thinking that the devil doesn't operate on the mission field...please report suspicious activities.!!
As soon as you say the problem is solved...you could easily be wrong...the devil has a short time left and he will try to create havoc during the end times.
All of you saying this isn't the end times start reading your Bible and believe what I says...allow the Holy Spirit to guide you...
You have to really want Christianity or you will probably settle for religion....no power behind you there.!!