MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: ABWE
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:28 pm 

Given his age and the nature of the charges against him, I doubt that he will do any jail time. They will probably work out some sort of plea agreement (he pleads guilty to some lesser charges, and is given probation and some restrictions on unsupervised contact with minors).

OTOH, they may choose to make an example of him, but that would really surprise me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:26 pm 

Scott Kennell thought he was going to get a light sentence, he got 58 years. Indications are that the justice system has had enough of this sort of crime.

I wonder if ABWE will wash their hands of this offender, like NTM did of Scott Kennell?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:33 am 

From everything that I can find, it appears to me that ABWE cut all of it's ties with Donn Ketcham a number of years ago.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:39 am 

Donn Ketcham is going to be put on trial. This is a relief to me. How I wish more of the missionary molesters and abusers that we know about could be brought to justice here in America! It truly is so unfair that just because their crimes were committed overseas, the American judicial system has no way of punishing them.

http://woodtv.com/2017/02/10/former-mis ... -sex-case/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:51 pm 

Finally, maybe there will be justice for at least one of his victims. Had a family situation in my brother's family, too hard to write about, but the guy was just found guilty of felony A and C this week. My brother thinks the guy will get life, we are praying for that. This has been so hard on my brother but he is relieved at least the guy will be put away and never harm another baby. Fullstop

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:24 pm 

Just talked to my brother in America, the guy got life plus 10 years, his mum told him it would be ok. My brother was astounded as this was her granddaughter as well. He said the jury took 45 minutes to find him guilty. My niece is still in denial, she just can't believe he did it. He was her first love and they married after 4 years of dating and have been married 5 years. I told her they come as nice acting guys as well as bad acting guys, doctors, lawyers, preachers, missionaries, fathers, brothers, sons, uncles, grandfathers and the list goes on. So many victims left in the path of these monsters. Fullstop.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:40 pm 

I am still prattling. Where is the care for the victims? This baby will grow up damaged the rest of her life. My brother is barely able to function, not only does he have this but he has a son who has had 2 kidney transplants, one from him and one fron a cadaver and now he has cancer. He is mentally challenged because the doctor wouldn't understand my mum's concern that her grandson's nappy was never wet. Just an overreacting grandmother the doctor would say until finally they changed doctors and he was airlifted to Iowa City that day. My brother wanted to kill this guy who abused his granddaughter. I went back to the States last year to help him realise the answer wasn't that he end up in prison, his granddaughter needs him more than ever. Another thing, the court system is so slow that families tear themselves apart waiting for justice.

Now a young woman is being treated like a guilty person while Dr. Donn William Ketcham sits smug with ear phones on, makes me ill. Fullstop

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:41 pm 

Sorry about my posts.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:50 pm 

Oh, Pamela! Do not think for a moment you need to apologize! I am so deeply saddened to hear of all this pain that has befallen your family. We are not strangers to pain here. We are always open to listen. Sometimes that is all we can do ... just listen. But our ears and our hearts are always open to you.

I am so sorry ... as I grieve for countless others, all over the world and through multiple generations, who suffer because of evil people who think only of themselves, and not of the consequences so many others will bear ... often for a lifetime.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:55 pm 

Amen!
Pamela we reach out to you with understanding and love.
You can say what you need to and want to here.
You know......
You are on my heart.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next