[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Investigation

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 39  Next
 Post subject: Re: Investigation
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:49 am 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:54 am 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:01 am 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:06 am 

Post #4 (please begin with post #1 below)

This statement appears on the NTM website. (Underlining added.)

"Theresa Lynn Sidebotham is the newly appointed coordinator of the IHART process, commissioned by New Tribes Mission USA.

All information previously submitted for any current investigation is being transferred from Ms. Hendrix to Ms. Sidebotham. Contact information will also be transferred so there is no need to re-submit any information. Ms. Sidebotham is currently reviewing the status of the investigations that are in progress."

http://usa.ntm.org/historical-reviews

And yet, the Panama MKs were being told by Theresa that apparently no contact list had been made by Pii of people involved in the Panama investigation, and she was having to recreate a list by going over the files Pii had sent her. Thus she was asking the MKs to contact each other and submit contact information to her, so that she could e-mail them a form to fill out in order to establish a personal log-in and password which would get them into the closed part of the IHART website where she would be posting more specific updates regarding the investigation in which they had participated.

Once again, this was very confusing, and even hard to believe. Is it probable that an investigative company as highly organized and experienced as Professional Investigators International would have conducted an investigation that lasted 2 ½ years and produced 1,600 pages of documents, and yet not have a contact list of the people who had participated in that investigation? And if they did keep a list or lists of those people, and Theresa had instructed them to send her all their materials and files, how was it possible that she was having to comb through files to recreate a list?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:12 am 

Post #5 (please begin with post #1 below)

There were too many questions swirling in my mind, so I decided to take my questions to Professional Investigators International.

I have Pii’s permission to share the following information on Fanda Eagles.

I learned that Pii had specific limits set on their Panama investigation. They signed a contract, and they followed the terms of their contract. During their interviews of MKs and others who had been on the Panama field at the time when abuse was rampant, the role which leadership played in events of that period would have been clear. If leadership culpability was not included in Pii’s 1,000-page Master Report … as I said, there was a contract, and Pii followed the terms of their contract.

I also asked Pii whether or not they kept lists during the course of their investigation. Pii confirmed that when they conduct an investigation of any size, they keep detailed records of those interviewed, and they maintain those names and contact information on lists and in groups, all stored electronically. So it is safe to assume that Pii followed these same practices and procedures for the Panama Investigation, and that when Pii was instructed to turn over all their files to IHART, those files would have included the names. The explanation that Theresa was having to recreate a list of investigation participants by going through files, is difficult to fathom.

These issues concern me because they make me question the reliability of things we are being told. Are words being manipulated to imply something without actually saying it? Is it assumed that we will take things at face value, without our checking and verifying?

I also found out something I did not know, nor have I seen any notification or even hint of it in the new communications from Theresa Sidebotham. Not only was Pat Hendrix replaced as the IHART coordinator, but Professional Investigators International was also terminated. I am told that this termination occurred on Dec. 12, 2014. This was a shock to me, as I know that Pii has had a long-standing relationship with NTM. In addition to the three years of work they did in investigating MK abuse in Panama, they also conducted and completed several other abuse investigations, including the one on Gary Earl, which Lori McAlister (Dreamwords) has detailed in the Papua New Guinea section of this website.

Have New Tribes members been notified of this significant change? Am I the only one who was surprised by this news? Who will NTM now use to conduct investigations of abuse reports? Pii is an independent investigative company. Who will replace them? Or will future investigations be conducted by people connected with Child Safety Protection Network, which has a close affiliation with Scott Ross and NTM child protection committee members?

The slippery slope is beginning to feel like a toboggan run. Hang on for dear life and don’t miss any twists or turns on this wild ride!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:11 pm 

Dear Raz,

Imagine you and I are the prosecuting council, presenting to a jury the case of Sanity and Morallity vs NTM leadership.

I think we would try and establish for the jury a motive for this change of tact and I think we would suggest that the motive would be money! We would easily establish that Tribers of decades ago lived a life of frugality in pursuit of their cause, but this has now changed and "living by faith" was an outmoded concept, with fund raising goals being the norm, nay even required. Our presented evidence would point out the staggering percentage of Tribers who are actually in the United States (42%) and also mention that when other home countries are added in this figure is more like 50%, so making it clear to the jury that much money is being spent in pursuits that are not "reaching the lost" at all.

We would present before the jury the evidence of court cases being stalled, so that NTM avoids it's moral responsibility of facing the evil child abusing deeds of some of it's members and former members. Also giving examples of where leadership has acted in it's own interests recently, such as Gary Earl and Scott Kennell, not in the interests of international law or victims welfare. The evidence of GRACE would be admitted, to a no doubt shocked jury. Then we would explain that the excellent services of GRACE had been dismissed for further investigations and outline the advent of IHART, Pat Hendrix e.t.c. And just when the jury thought it couldn't get worse, we would bring before them this latest development.

By this stage the jury would be wondering why and we would explain that NTM has choosen to pursue a policy of protecting those at the top and show a lavish trail of money going to lawyers and others to achieve this. We would also pose the question that there could well be those in NTM who do not care if NTM goes under, as they will be first to reap the spoils of it's demise and these are not it's victims but those who have the control in it's hand.

For the jury we shall call victims of every nation that NTM "serves" and every nation that makes up those that "serve" and have the jury listen for day after day to the accounts of harrowing damage done. We shall contrast this with the messages on Facebook and other websites, exhorting the naïve to keep funding "the work" in all it's glory.

Lastly I suggest we will humbly call GOD. We shall ask GOD how he feels about all this and we shall let GOD speak freely.

Might I humbly suggest that GOD would say. "I am not pleased with NTM, I have commanded that they go into all the world and preach the gospel, to forsake all and to suffer the children to come unto Me". "Yet they have turned from the Great Commission, abused the children, taken from the widows to line their own pockets and many still remain at home".
"I HAVE ABANDONED THEM TO THEIR OWN INIQUITIES"

Then we would close our case in prayer, for we have simply just told the truth, nothing more, nothing less.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:39 pm 

You say it all so well, Bemused.

As always, thank you for your support and insightful eloquence!

:)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:54 pm 

If Pii is gone, then who is there?

This is chilling.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:45 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:53 am 

OH!
Play the old Dragnet theme song……...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 39  Next