MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:35 am 

Grace has helped uncover some things but does not have the power to require all legal prosecution or punishiment. Hands are still tied to some extent. And for all that has been exposed or dealt with there is still much that has not. Not because of not trying, just because of how difficult it is. All avenues need to be explored.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:15 pm 

Suggestion for what YOU can do now.

Start a council consisting of a minimum of 2 tenacious adult MKs from each school. Have a daily conference call and map out your strategies. Include Kari and Bonnie. Be united, consistent and thorough. Find as many adult MKs from all the schools and email them, call them and make sure you follow up with them. If they don’t know about the blog they will need time to digest and process the search light that is shining on the past evil.

Determine what real support of the MKs means. Kind words is essential but that is not all. Arrange a meeting with the Exec Board and all attend. Get NTM to pay for it – all of it. Your united, purposeful stance is powerful.

I’m sure the brilliance I’m seeing come forth from this blog will be able to add so much more to this. But I feel a United Front now is called for.