MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Question
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:02 pm 

When someone is kicked out of the mission, is there any kind of document or trace of that? Two people I know of were kicked out of the mission, but were first given the choice to repent their sins or be kicked out. Is that typical?

What does it usually take for someone to be kicked out of the mission?

Post subject: Re: Question
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:31 pm 

Yes, I understand that there are records kept of dismissals from NTM. However these are closely guarded and not even one branch of NTM is allowed access to another branches files.

Most people I know who were dismissed from NTM, were done so because they did not do what they were told or did not yield to blackmail. However being a child abuser, sex offender e.t.c. was generally overlooked.

My comments are of course relative to the field where I grew up, each field had considerably different procedures and attitudes.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:54 pm 

Thanks so much.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:35 pm 

It used to be "public" knowledge (inside NTM, of course) and listed in a monthly (or maybe quarterly) publication called "Family News" which was sent to each NTM member. In it the last page had listed "resignations" "dismissals" and "deaths."

The last time I remember something like this being told to the whole NTM membership was when Gary Earl was allowed to "retire" (which got a lot of people riled up). They then notified us again that he was required to "resign" and I think it was due to pressure from many indignant NTM missionaries about the situation. Sad but true, I'm honestly not sure they would have said anything but for the fact that Lori McAllister had informed them that she was about to post all her abuse documentation on the Fanda Eagles site...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:25 pm 

Others were kicked to another field where they continued in their naughty ways.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:16 pm 

Naughty ones? What naughty ones, they were just tempted beyond their human capacity to resist, while doing "the work". And nothing must get in the way of "the work". We will fight the devil on the beaches, we will fight the devil in the trenches, we will never give up. And think not what we can do for you, but how you can give to us. Thank you for calling, but all our operators are busy, however if you wish to make a donation, please press button "one" and our receiving department will answer immediately, just have your cash ready, cash ready, cash ready, cash ready, cash ready . . .

Oops record stuck, stuck, struck, duck, muck, quick, quack . . . . :?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:24 pm 

:)