[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Tell your abuse story here

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:24 pm 

It just feels so good to have you guys walk with me through this....no one else understands. My family doesn't even understand. They will always be my family, but those of you helping me learn to fly, are my brothers and sisters "in awesome definition". I am soo thankful that I am not trying to do this alone. I don't think it is possible!!!!!!! When I AM flying???.....ALL of you will probably be some of the first to find out.....(free first class seats to all of you if you trust my flying skills by then. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:43 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:29 am 
Site Admin

I am a child of the jungle.

There is no end in sight, for me a child once neglected only wanting to be free.

The scars that I possess, some invisible some seen, are not the ones that I am hiding, they are the scars of the jungle that have overtaken me.

I lay my head down to sleep and pray the good lord to keep, those creeping hands from touching me. And if I awake and you give me another day it's on your shoulders this will sit the way he touches me is sick. But you have bigger fish to fry so I will wait and cry, for I am a child of the jungle least I forget.

When I was a child I was touched as a child. And now that I am old I but away childish things, pains, memories, lies I can not say. I am a child of the jungle and this is where I'll stay. Hidden in some banana leaves is where He liked to play.

I am a child of the jungle there is nowhere to run. You are never not the jungles child once you have been its son.

I sit and hear the voices of people walking by and feel the numbness of neglect theres something deep in me. But somewhere from behind the jungle cries my name, you can't escape it's guilt with every whisper of your name, the jungle calls you guilty, the jungle knows me more than I would like to claim, it holds my hand and whispers I will always know your name.

I pray to sleep and not awake but God who hears my prayers finds it more important to listen to my tears. I am a child of the jungle, on me there is great shame. I am a child of the jungle nothing changes but my age.

All hidden years all mystery fears, I am a child of the jungle. And if I die before I wake please don't leave me in the jungle, there is no soul to take. The one I had was taken there. This one is a fake.

Author - My Anonymous MK Friend.

(My heart is breaking...)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:36 am 

Yes.

Incredibly heartbreaking.

Tears for this child of the jungle.

:cry:

I only hope they know they do matter. To some of us.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:52 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:56 pm 

Sad yes, but also reason for hope.
This is someone reaching out, that is what we want, isn't it?
And look at those of us who also are children of the jungle, but now soar with Eagles. We did it because others helped us and we did it because we took the first steps ourselves.

Those that I feel most aggrieved for are those so damaged by their past that they have not the energy or inclination to reach out. The males who silently boil with anger, the women who destroy their bodies and souls and do not know why, and the graveyards that now tell their families that it is to late.

While there is life, there is hope. If there is only existence, all is not lost, it just takes courage to take the steps to really live again.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:57 pm 

Yes Bemused, seeing someone reach out in any way they can is surely reason for hope. And for the ones so damaged that they cannot yet talk, or make themselves known here, that is okay. I just hope that through all the words that ARE shared here, by those that CAN at this point talk, the others will find encouragement by reading their stories. I hope and pray that somehow, they will find hope to keep going. FE is not the only place to come for encouragement for sure. But I hope that they know, that they are not alone when they do come here. I have prayed for hope myself, and found that God takes my prayers literally. There is hope....and sometimes it takes time to find....but giving up is NOT the answer. Their is genuine concern here. I have seen that myself. I want the others to see that too. If all they can do at this point is come on here and read, it is okay. Healing takes time...sometimes a LIFEtime!!! ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:39 pm 

Dare to hope. A tiny seed of hope can enable and strengthen. For any hoping to be heard and believed this is the place.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:45 pm 

This is the place.
Child of the jungle
You are eloquent
You are heard
You are loved
Don't give up
Don't refuse to hope!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:20 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next