[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Investigation

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39  Next
 Post subject: Re: Investigation
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:15 pm 

Thank you for your reassurance, this makes me feel more at ease.
It also gives me hope that when/if IHART interviews parents and they overcome the geographical obstacles and interview the likes of my biological father, they will not be drawn into the trap that so many have done before. For if my biological father sniffs any possibility of religous sympathy for his cause, he will exploit that to create an element of doubt and before long one will be admitting that all this child abuse concern is purely a work of the devil to undermine "Gods glorious work", in fact any MK who brings up such matters is a millstone around the neck of "God's dedicated servants" is an agent of Satan. By the end of the monologue he will alledge, IHART has been set up by the Devil himself!
Crazy, you think? I've seen him do it, he is the master manipulator (and I doubt he is the only one).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:20 am 

Hello everyone...and for all the survivors it is good to know our voices are finally being heard. I am a prior MK who has recently been contacted. My first thought was to continue blocking it out and burying it. Then I said NOPE we all deserve justice, healing and to know we didn't cause this. I have suffered in so many areas of my life from the abuse while in NTM and Chame. I spoke up at 10 but no one believed me and I was labeled a child with a wild imagination that just needed God. My parents did get us out but our families scars run so deep that by doint this I may lose some family members because they are comfortable burying and denying. NOT ME. There is a tree I climbed in Panama to hide, play and escape. I am a climber not a burrier!! For 30 years I have felt I was the crazy one and even told myself no way it can't be true. I am saddened, disgusted and horrified with NTM for allowing this to continue in so many countries as if it was a cult. I see broken hearted parents who were young Christians and stood up for the kids and were then asked to leave. NTM destroyed my family, my childhood, my mental stability and my health. Guess what I am a fighter and I will see justice is served and all my MK kids heal and are able to continue to be heard so no other child may endure abuse in the form of "you must fear God so I am doing this for your own good"

My thoughts are will all us children to give us strength, faith and healing.......keep climbing the Mango tree my fellow MK survivors!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:14 am 

Welcome to Fanda Eagles. Your story sounds all to familiar. I'm sorry to read that your family seems to have disentegrated due to this, but if it's any consolation, I've been down that road myself. Fortunately for me I have a very supportive partner and now some good friends courtesy of Fanda Eagles, so wander down the road with.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:12 am 
Site Admin

Welcome MK Chame! I agree. Everyone's story should be heard no matter the result of the investigation. I would love for those mks who feel they had a good experience to support those who did not.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:55 am 

Thank you for the warm welcomes! I was so afraid to face this without someone or somebody to talk about it with. My sister doesn't want to hear it and doesn't want to hear from me at all. My friends don't even know what a MK is for the most part. My boyfriend understands and his sister is a pastor but can't handle anymore of me facing things and can't handle the why? Why would people hurt me so. Being an MK itself always me feel different....this one is to over the top for others to even want to hear.

Thank you again...Blessings to all of you and here's to the start of reclaiming the child within us that was stolen~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:16 am 

mk chame, I am sorry for your abusive background as an mk. It is all so wrong and I pray somehow this whole sorry mess will get cleaned up. NTM has a lot to answer for. Full stop.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:53 pm 

mk chame, as parents we will listen to you.
We welcome you here.
We hurt for your past and for all the others too.
We continue to work on the struggles in our own family as a result of this.
We would do anything to change the past.
Since we can"t, we repent of our decisions and fight for justice and pray for healing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:10 pm 

MK Chame, we are all saddened by your story and that is why we come here--to support each other!! My brother who was also abused refuses to get involved and some of my family are more concerned about the "feelings" of NTM rather than the pain of the abused. We have all felt this in one form or another. It does conflict me as I was recently told how sorry someone felt for a missionary who sat on the field committee who is struggling with what happened under his watch. It makes us feel victimized all over and not validated in our experiences of abuse. We share your pain and journey.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:46 pm 

Misplaced loyalty once again, feeling sorry for the victims is what should be happening, helping the victims is what should be happening. Those who were missionaries and did nothing have no sympathy from me. Now is a good time for all missionaries to come to the aid of the victims. Full stop.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:59 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39  Next