MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:55 pm 

Dreamwords, don't give up!
PNG MKs, where is the help here?

Your courage and endurance, Dreamwords, has been very great.
We stay behind you and condemn the despicable abuse that you suffered.

Whatever you chose to do now--we applaud your thoroughness and the grace
with which you confronted ntm.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:56 pm 

choose

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:01 pm 

dreamwords wrote:
August 25, 2006 Received an email from Scott Ross, NTM: “... There is no question in anyone's mind that this happened ...

I have never, since reading it, been able to get past this quote, from your "this is my story about Gary Earl" thread. I have never been able to blend the clarity of that statement with NTM's (non-)response. I have never been able to get a straight answer to the questions I asked about it.

It has been one of the factors in our decision to resign from NTM.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:07 pm 

mosquito bite wrote:
choose

Oh that it was that easy. What will be going on in the heads will be the whole disloyalty thing. Disloyal to God, to old friends, to family, to Christianity. So it is easier to rationalise it away as being a storm in a teacup, someone elses problem, why it is probably the governments problem because of poor legislation, anything but take the hard road and stand up for what we know is right.

Courage doesn't come easy when it means one could lose one's friends, faith, future salvation and/or family for speaking out.

But the price of not taking the right course might be costlier in the long run.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:25 pm 

Paul Syson wrote:
dreamwords wrote:
August 25, 2006 Received an email from Scott Ross, NTM: “... There is no question in anyone's mind that this happened ...

I have never, since reading it, been able to get past this quote, from your "this is my story about Gary Earl" thread. I have never been able to blend the clarity of that statement with NTM's (non-)response. I have never been able to get a straight answer to the questions I asked about it.

That takes courage.

Sad really that it has come to this for all of us, never should have. Should have been sorted out years ago when the first offender came to light and no one left in any doubt that NTM was an honourable organisation that took care of it's children. But alas so many have all gone down a much regretted path since then, all because men who should have had courage didn't.

All that was being asked was that that men with control, do the right thing.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:01 pm 

Paul Syson wrote:
dreamwords wrote:

My take on it is that they wished so much that Scott Ross had NEVER written that!
And you couldn't get an answer? Thanks for trying. It must have been like pulling
teeth and nothing came out! So much for dialogue with ntm.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:01 pm 

Or even asking questions…..

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:51 pm 

Paul Syson wrote:
dreamwords wrote:

Thank you for writing this, Paul. It helps, somehow, when someone else acknowledges the things that baffle me as well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43