MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:33 pm 

When I first knew I had a problem with my brain I
thought I was poisoned by mercury or lead and was on a campaign to solve the poisoning problem.!! Then as I began to talk with other missionary kids I put this puzzle together that it was child abuse....thanx to other Mk's their symptoms were very similar to mine....so I spent thousands of hours in thought going back to my childhood to understand what happened....There was a portion of my brain that would not function normally and always got triggered by events that put me under a pressure situation....headaches was always the result and made it impossible to hold a job with any high pressure bosses. My job in the military became more and more high pressure which eventually made me a danger to work around jet fighters....I was QA rep....last man to sign off plane before flight...eventually could not take the pressure of the job because I lived with a giant headache 24/7..got out of military in 1980.
Tried some college in 81 but headaches plagued me and could not even do a checking account correctly...sent hair in for testing for mercury and lead poisoning....at this time ready to pay shrink 175 per hour thinking maybe my childhood had something to do with my headaches...spending many hours in thought to understand where things went wrong...talked to more Mk's triggering new direction to solve brain problems ...more headaches ...more depression
...more shrink money needed....getting expensive....women rejection always during this time...they can sense my financial hurt..you are not career orientated David.....nice guys do finish last David...you got to have the money....I felt that.!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:35 am 

For many MKs, those deep effects of childhood trauma and abuse last a lifetime.

I can hardly bear to think of how the mistreatment of children by missionary adults who thought very little about it, just inflicted their sadistic, violent punishment and went on their merry way, has continued to hurt their victims, over, and over, and over ....

When I think about the fact that most of the abusers have no idea how their victims continue to struggle, and when I think about the reality that in many cases, these abusers probably don't even remember what they did to these children - probably don't even remember their names! - I just want to scream in fury.

:x

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:30 pm 

Many of them are dead.
That doesn't help the healing.
Screaming helps a little.
I wish there were more people screaming with us.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:33 pm 

There was one person
who kept deleting his posts and starting over
who probably got to 5,000 posts years ago.
I wonder how he is doing?

And Sherpa encouraged alot of people too.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:35 pm 

It has been a long march
And we have come very far.
But still short of where we would like to be.

How did the gymnasts do it so quickly?
Maybe it didn't seem fast to them.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 11:44 am 

Hey, from Australia and just want to confirm this news for kids is true?