[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - TWO MILLION!!

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: TWO MILLION!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:56 pm 

So sorry, I knew that.... :? Brain Bomb!!! :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:01 am 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:38 pm 

:lol:

22_years_ago will LOVE all those facts and figures!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:39 pm 

Yes, can't wait for Bemused's response on that fact and figure full post of your's Aussie. :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:53 pm 

Last night I was sickened by a friend's post on Facebook. She and her husband work with another mission organization. They left ntm in fellowship years ago. They supported me while I was in ntm at my first field of service. They supported me and encouraged me with emails when I switched fields with ntm and at my second field of service. For years they had my back. When I left ntm and told them about Grace and the abuse that had been investigated, they no longer wrote personal notes. They no longer commented at all. I just receive their form letter. As I shared about my new endeavor with a different mission board, they had no reply. Nothing. For nearly twenty years they had supported me and prayed for me. As soon as I said that ntm was rampant with abuse cover ups, our ties were cut.

I spoke my piece to them and miss them dearly. Yesterday she posted on her facebook that she has gratitude and joy for her child entering ntm training in camdenton this week. She was praising God about it.

Are people not listening? Do they not care? Do they figure no one will harm their children or grandchildren?

For me as long as ntm is not transparent about the decades of crimes committed in their organization, they are not to be trusted now, no matter how many new guidelines they have introduced.

WHAT IS THE DEAL? We have how many hits on this internet site? Many of us talk and publish and broadcast and yet the ugly snake remains untouchable, challenging more young people into their service. Makes me sick.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:19 pm 

Everything you said in that post rings true for me as well, NowAware. I feel very much in the minority. A lone voice in the wilderness.

We are either way off track, or we have been enlightened in a way that most of our former co-workers and mission supporters are not.

This is a heavy burden to carry. Especially when there are so many who do not help us carry it, but instead turn away and treat us like someone with a dreaded disease.

We find camaraderie here on Fanda Eagles, but among those we once felt connected with, there is now a distinct disconnect.

:(

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:38 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:29 am 

Oh I am impressed. :lol: I like to see members of the populace flex their math muscles even in, well, rather inventive ways. :ugeek: (that uber-geek smiley is for you Aussie).

I'm also impressed that others are now calling my friends at CrossView...... "CrossEyed". I feel a great achievement with this and the little thought in the back of my mind that it must piss them off just a tad. I find that makes me smile. Naughty I know - but hey, that's me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:45 am 

Glad you are impressed. We didn't want you feeling left out with all that poetry we scribble, so a bit of mathematical wizardry just for you :P .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:42 pm 

I wasn't sure where to post this but I have been out of ntm for almost 2 years. Someone was nice enough to recently point out to me that I was still listed under my last field of service with ntm on a page accepting donations to ntm for me. Literally this past week. For any of you recently departing from ntm you might want to check and make sure you are off their websites.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next