MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Protecting your brain
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:25 am 

This is a very important day for me...I will be telling my family members to stay away from me...since my brain is in fairly good shape and my religious child abuse denier brothers and sisters are a big liability to my mental health... I will not let my child abuse denier family terrorize my mental well being...this is very important for any one that they protect their brain at all cost...no if's ands or buts. Don't ever take your brain for granted. Religious people are a danger to your mental health ...that includes pastors.!!
Note: If you have just found out that you are a victim of child abuse.. tell no one your story...that you were abused except the most highly trusted people in you life...you could start a lot of gossip about you that you do not want passed around...trust no one please...I have learned....remember..child abusers are adults that have expectation of you higher than you can deliver....let that sink in...please.!!
Create your own group of great Christians only...please.!! Let your brain be rested as much as possible.!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:51 am 

So sad, Scatterbrained, but no doubt necessary to take a break from those who do not support you.
Bemused knows about this.
So sad........
Glad you are doing so much better!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:53 pm 

Those boundaries are so important to our mental health, Scatterbrained. Please take care of YOU!!

We care!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:54 pm 

To protect your brain is vital...there is only two whirl pools you are going to get into...one going mentally upward or one that is repinged which will drive you downward....never forget this.!!
You must take this tip very seriously.!!
Even if you seek psychiatric help don't get complacent.!! Good psychiatrists are not easy to find....be careful.!! The more you know about child abuse the better you can evaluate you own psychiatrist.!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:44 am 

Love of money is the key reason my family is
imploding as we speak. If you were ill at any time the LOVERS of money perceive your situation as a threat to ones survival and don't mess with anyone that has their financial situation as neat and tidy....the child abuse victim probably created this problem on their own..( so they think)...what do we do with this person that his irresponsibility has produced a life of a looser. He will now try to live under....we must show him tough love...before we need to spend any of our hard earned money on this looser....this is the talk of my own family. Now you understand better why Christians don't want to help financially because their faith is totally committed to their banker and their account in that bank....but this is not how they talk in front of their pastor....deniers of child abuse have all their talking points down pat when the pastor is present....get the picture
The typical religious person is in love with money.!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:57 am 

:cry: