MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:02 pm 

The dynamics for each child on the mission field is the reason some survive in abusive situations and others don't.!!
1. Protectorate...this can be a father or mother that stands in the path of the ABUSER.
2. Zeolots are ego driven and love kids that produce good grades...
3. The Zeolots perceives less intelligent kids as not applying themselves which could require punishment.
4. The standards can easily can be set to high which only great students meet this standard...this will produce praise and honors for the great students...no self esteem lost there.!!
5. Good things come to those who already good things come to.!!....
6. The children that are struggling are beaten again which makes the problem worse putting the weaker kids into a tailspin....the good students that aren't being beaten...they rise in self worth and produce better grades...and have a relaxed brain to do so.!!
7.Kids that don't do well in school are also humiliated by shaming them...example....removal from soccer game for a bad grade.......this makes there situation even worse...Don't you love religious zeolots.?!
8. A bad grade must deserve a spanking right...make every inch of his butt black and blue...that will help the child abuse victim shape up right.....wrong.....he only gets worse.!!....do you get the pattern...
9.The good Christians watch this happen and bury their heads in the sand...while me the 13 yr. old...knew this was very wrong and could do nothing in this prison for kids getting in the way of the missionary work with the brown
gold people.
10. If I were to complain the Zeolots would come after me...Don't you know I am the big cheese here and am SANCTIFIED by God to beat you into submission.!! Where are the adult Christians....heads in the sand with blind trust.!!
Note: Never saw any prayer meeting or BIBLE study change anyone for the better on the mission field.!! No grace ...no compation...no love ...no kindness...cornerstones of Christianity.!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:02 am 

The scene you paint here, where MKs struggling in school were beat for their struggles, which caused things to get worse and worse, is so realistic, Scatterbrained. I know this pattern happened over and over, to innocent children who did nothing to deserve this! It turns my stomach, and breaks my heart. I could say "I'm so sorry" a thousand times, and it wouldn't take the hurt away. It also would not open the eyes of the blinded or unstop the ears of the deafened. They didn't hear your cries then, and they do not hear them now.

This is SO WRONG!

I believe the heart of Jesus breaks for MKs like this too. This is NOT how it was supposed to be.

:cry:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:26 pm 

I had Hep A as a MK. I remember being very sick and very yellow. I also remember having to sit in a corner of the class for months after.
While I was sick, one of the teachers came to visit me. He shouldn't have, because he looked worse than I did, as he was a very sick man. I never forgot his kindness, he brought books and we just talked like two old friends would. No one else came near me.
I never got to thank dear Jim, he committed suicide and to this day I wonder what drove him to it. He was such a decent example of what a missionary should be, he was just a decent man.

If Jesus had a heart, then Jim was it. As far as I know, Jim never beat or abused an MK. The other Jims sure did and they were considered heros. But the Jim I want to salute, was the one who saw past the yellow skin of this old MK.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:28 am 

:cry:

So very sad, that this Jim is not still around ... he sounds like he would be someone who would hear us, and would care.

I salute you too, tender-hearted Jim.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:08 am 

I am loosing my posts before I can submit...lots of work...try again later.