MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:51 pm 

Creating the proper atmosphere for healing is very vital for healing.
Let's say you had a broken finger but you still had to work....every time you worked you made the finger even worse....well that is the same with your brain when it needs healing it must be rested in a proper atmosphere....or it get redamaged or repinged....very important to not be in situations that lead to repinging....stay away from the types of people that put you in a quandary in the first place...important.!!....levels 1 through 10 are a level in which victims fall depending on the severity and the length of time a person has been abused....level 10 can be achieved in a very short time because it was severe....sexual abuse, child abuse, or religious abuse.!! Learn everything you can about child abuse.....you will then know how to deal with adult abusers who can put you down and talk down to you because you are are not measuring up to their expectations....this is happening to me as we speak by my own family because they think I created my own problems for myself......can't you be be more responsible David for you actions....Don't blame your irresponsibility on anyone else David.!! Consider these religious people to be comedians and not serious about your mental health....ignore these people....Christianity Christians are good to be around and can be trusted if you can find them....these are the end times...can be difficult..!! Make your own group of trusted...good Christian types....they won't mess with you and retrigger you into a massive headache..!! Protect that valuable brain...no if's ands or buts.!! Give your brain time to relax in a mentally healthy environment.....please.!!