[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Are there any Christians left.??

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:16 pm 

How many viewers read these posts...one million.!!
There seems to be a disconnect between the viewers
and the victims. It is probably because God doesn't bless
religious people ...only Christianity Christians. This seems
to be a consistent problem. Where are the concerned
Christians.?????

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:07 pm 

Oh there's lots of Christians left, after all if one calls oneself a Christian then one is exactly that. Just like one can choose to be a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or whatever one desires.

If however the question is "are there any Christians left who are good, kind, compassionate and caring for their fellow inhabitants of the planet" then alas I can't hand on heart say "yes there are heaps".

For me, life is to short to listen to endless demoralising debate about who is "Christian" and who is not. That is the world of my childhood and I am way beyond that. I want to spend my remaining days with those who will stop to help another, who will speak out against evil and be religion, color and nationality blind.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:28 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:15 pm 

There is a difference between Christianity Christians and pew sitter Christians that are happy to uninvolved in much of any thing and loss of there money could be involved...the Christianity Christian works with faith..the pew sitter Christians operate out their poor faith and bank
account.
All Christians make it to heaven...you don't have to anything.
On the other hand their hand there was Ron Lotz....who new nothing about being a Christianity Christian...who beat kids silly for small infractions.. the fear this man created was worse than the beatings at PQQ...Ron was a product of Ron Lotz..narcissist....control freak religious. ZEOLOT...who could teach but never lived it.....Ron Lotz was a product of American churches who I say have let us all down. Most of the abuse at Puraquequara...was done by Ron and the people in leadeship right under Ron Lotz..I am fairly well and I am still afraid of him...Ron was epitome of a child abuser...you could not say no Ron Lotz...he was a god created in his sanctimonious mind...he could reach up from his pedestal and touch the hand of God...Ron put my brain into catatonic shock....I left in 1970 and now I just getting..well.! crying daily about those memories. If I was to ask for money from NTM I would have asked 20 million for each abused child Ron Lotz was involved with. He was a disgusting example of Christianity...he was a religious Christian that will make it to heaven...good intentions is not enough when it comes to children..he should have sold cars in the states...Ron reminds me of many Christians here in America..talk the talk
but don't walk the walk..the religious people were doing more damage than good...how embarrassing it was.!! The churches of America are plagued with the Ron Lotz's example...as a13 yr, old I could have run PQQ better the Ron Lotz did. The churches of America have failed us badly....Talk Religious stuff in church..go home and beat the kids...child abuse is everywhere. I have been watching...Religious people are in love with money..unpleasing to God..I will cry now...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:38 am 

When you have been spiritually abused as well as
a victim of child abuse...the holy spirit is ripped out of your heart an stomped on....the problems on the mission field are not singular but multi faceted....how about TCK problems on top of spiritual abuse on top of sexual abuse on top on top of child abuse all done by great Christians..
A cult is more like it. We need to stop and think that we can live in denial anymore. Religion is not working and if we don't have a revival we leave the mission field until we get right with God. The damage we now cause is a worse problem than the help we give brown gold people. The deniers....child abuse deniers are trying to terrorize my mind as we speak. Many deniers who will not let you turn over a new leaf.. keep you down so as they promote themselves...and sail all victims down the river. Religious people continue to try and abuse me.with sanctimonious pat answers..... trying to ruin my reputation after having been ill with massive headaches which was no fault of my own. No grace ..no compation...no kindness ..no LOVE...It would take a company bigger than BDO to reorganize my brain in the past.
Too much time solving this multi faceted child abuse problem.....Many kids don't even know they were abused...they committed suicide...not knowing how to get help they needed...Shrinks are not free...by the way. This creates a quandary.. My shrinks were 175 dollars per hour.and that is cheap...Christian shrinks work for big money...I am better at child abuse that they were. People that have no compation make inferior shrinks . Who has compation anymore when we live in a world of jaded existence ...money rules the day....People marry for it...nothing will happen without a revival in the Christian community. Boom.!!
LOVE YOUR MONEY AND MAKE JESUS PROUD OF YOU....RIGHT
Google...top ten Pastors in America...and their worth...shocking.!! Tens of Millions.!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:45 am 

Ron Lotz sounds like a horrible person. Do you know what happened to him? I know there are still some Lotzes connected with the mission, but that might be from his brother Dave's side. West Brazil/Puraquequara has never been on the list for IHART to "investigate", so I guess Ethnos360 does not consider anything that happened there to be child abuse.

Grrrr ....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:49 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:47 am 

Anyone else had the experience of telling a triber or ex triber they are in a "cult"?
Becomes rather entertaining and heated, in my experience.

But then if it isn't a cult, what else is it? Has all the hallmarks of a cult . . .

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:10 am 
Site Admin

Ronald Laverne Lotz died in Sanford on June 24, 2008 and is buried there. Thank you Ancestry.com.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:07 pm 

RON LOTZ DIED A FEW YEARS AGO...HE ALSO UNREPENTENT TO THE VERY END....HE THOUGHT HE WAS SACTIFIED BY GOD TO CARRY OUT THESE ATROCITIES.!!
1. Ron had a problem thinking that the((Adoration of Intelligence) was acceptable.!!
2.Beating kids into submission was right and necessary.
3.never asked forgiveness
4. Was never wrong
5.I don't want to go with you Ron...was unacceptable.!!
6. Never fouled anyone in volleyball unless it was obvious
7.Had no praise for any one accept top dog students.!!
8.Talked the Christian walk well...but did not live it
Gap the size of Grand Canyon.!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huge tip...
The key to becoming well is this...create the proper atmosphere for child abuse victims where the feel safe...coupled with good Christian help..the brain will begin to relax and the proper help can be implemented...this will vary depending on the severity of the victims experience....child abuse victims demonstrate different level of abuse based on severity and duration of the abuse...level 1to 10..requiring different kinds of help...the more info you get on child abuse the better you can manage it.!!