MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Les Emory Victims
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:32 pm 

Raz wrote:
NowAware, when I read that on Facebook this morning, that is exactly who I thought of: Les Emory.

An offender who has confessed, but minimizes his offenses and is not repentant.

Yes, I do believe he remains dangerous. To this day.

Of course he's still damn dangerous. Just because they're old doesn't mean they have expunged their filthy deprived minds of their evil fantasies. How many times have nurses been groped in old folks homes where these old perverts end up? And they keep doing it till the day they go to the eternal BBQ.

I wouldn't want to be a nurse at the NTM retirement centre, imagine trying to be professional and pleasant to a bunch of oldies who have dodgy pasts. And apparently you have to be a volunteer, stuff that, I'd want to be paid danger money. I'd be dishing out the enemas with the chainsaw running!!!!!!

I agree with Bemused. America should get it's act together and start prosecuting these perverts, who cares where or when they committed their crimes or what color, creed or religion their victims were. And the day Larry Brown leads NTM to Capital Hill to demand that the government gets the laws in place to do it, is the day that NTM starts to have some credibility, until then it is just a total farce.

Has NTM done anything for Scott Kennell's victims? I doubt it, but we are probably still waiting for an answer!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:43 pm 

I seriously doubt Scott's victims even know he is in jail. Ntm more than likely has denied them that joyful knowledge. But heck, no way is ntm going to help out the nationals or Indians he has molested. I mean they have to be drug to lawsuits before doing anything for MKs. The Indians aren't going to have resources to prosecute. So in ntm's mind, they lucked out on this scene.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:25 pm 

Wonder what the Brazilian Government would say when they find out? Maybe they need a little bit of enlightening?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:11 pm 

:D