[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Investigation

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 39  Next
 Post subject: Re: Investigation
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:19 am 

Bemused....you are too an angel. No halo needed. I see you on here always trying to help all of us. Keeping us informed and making us laugh. You aren't perfect, you are an angel. Sooooo much better.

I get that form a song by Verical Horizon "Everything You Want" one of my theme songs.

The lyric goes
"Anger of Angels that won't return"

The girl is upset that her joy or spirit won't return no matter what or who she dates. That is how I always felt. I was such a happy, loving and wonderful little girl before and then after I couldn't find it. Still can't. Working on it though. :oops:

I see my old self in my daughte byrs though. They are amazing. Each one so strong and beautiful. They send me songs all the time for inspiration and tell me how strong they think I am. Sad though...they don't believe in God because of how they see Christians treat me :( they are all baptized, dedicated and asked Jesus into their heart. I witness to them

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:23 am 

A song for us girls. This is how I feel about my Mom. It helps me a lot to listen to Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra-Om7UM ... ata_player

Because of You by Kelly Clarkson

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:01 am 

Oh you are too kind. Mrs Bemused agrees with you that I am not perfect, but she is working on me, it could be a very long project.

I know how your daughters feel. I call myself a Sympathetic Agnostic, for pretty much the same reasons. I just can't be 100% sure, when I look back at my past and alas my present. I keep asking myself, how did so many "Holy" men commit such evil deeds and then have other "Holy" men and women cover up for them with layer upon layer of lies. And to make matters worse we were told over and over that they were the best of the best when it came to holiness. So my poor little brain keeps asking, if these were the best of the best, what on earth were the rest of the lesser christians up to?

I know I don't qualify as "one of the girls" (although given my occupation, I sometimes wonder), but I'm sure you won't mind me having a sneak look at your song ;) .

Now if you hear raucus laughter and someone falling on the floor and rolling around, Mrs Bemused will have just read your kind words that I am an Angel. Don't panic, she needs a good laugh every now and then, look what she has to live with :lol: .

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:43 am 

mk chame
I validate you and believe you as a parent of mks
and as an adult who was abused by the leadership style of that org.
I cry for the child that was you.
I rejoice in the fact that you have not lost your voice.
(I can't believe you ever really lost it---too much spirit there. :-) )
What courage, mk chame!
Walk with us and be part of the healing of many as well as your own.
We can make a difference!
Love and tears to you, mk chame........

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:19 am 

mk chame, nah, "the face that haunted me"...

Sometimes God has a timing better than anyone else's. I don't know why yesterday was "our day" to find each other again but hey! THANK GOD we did!
Some good has got to come out of this, right?!?!!?

I am still trying to get over the fact that you are no longer lost, but found. I read your long post, and all the stuff we talked about on Facebook yesterday again and again ( I should be getting ready to put forward a BA thesis in Literature Studies - today 1 pm!!) BUT I cannot and will NOT let you go this time. Your name, your face, your memories from Chame '82-'83 (whenever it was ya'll were there!) are no longer hidden from me.

I wonder if I can convince Anne and Linda at PII that I NEED to come to WA - some more details have come up - :o
I HAVE to do it in person. :lol:
Don't think Bob will sign for another trip from Sweden to the US for me to be interviewed somehow.

I LOVE YOU GF! I HAVE MISSED YOU. I have wondered who you were, where you went, why I could NOT remember...

We WILL kick ass! And somehow we will understand fully that GOD loves us, even when our own families do not.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:51 am 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:57 pm 

Here is another great song...............

PEARL by Katy Perry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... zX-tUd6nAY

HAPPY Thanksgiving weekend all!

I survived the actual day with family :) Thought I wouldn't but in the end not so bad.......I put on a great face and act :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:00 am 

That's good news, Standing for Truth.
No more 'aka Bad Girl' anymore, please!
We don't believe that nonsense.
Come out into the light! :D
We're so happy you're here.
A Mom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:48 pm 

*happy dance a la Snoopy*

Just spoke on the phone with my favorite bad girl...
We need to do that again!!!

/KL

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:21 pm 

You spoke to Madonna? Oh I am impressed. Hope you passed on my regards and thanked her for the gift she sent . . . :lol:

Which reminds me, when I look at that avatar, why does the song "These boots were made for walking" go round in my head. :o

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 39  Next