[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Sankey Samaritan Children's Home, Lucena City, Philippines

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:20 pm 

Hello friends,

My cousin in Ohio recently sent me some links of your early coverage of the Tom Randall/Sankey Samaritan abuse cover-up. In it you were very supportive of me and my family. Although I was familiar with your site and its excellent information on the NTM and ABWE etc. abuse scandals, for some reason I did not think to follow you at the time our situation exploded. I just joined the forum and can not find the posts of that time here but I wanted to find a way to thank you for your support and understanding. You were quicker at connecting the dots than any other group of people with whom we have been in contact. I think you were able to recognize patterns much more quickly. We are soldiering along and Michael Newnham has recently posted some updates on the ongoing case and continuing stateside cover-up. Just wondering too if I am missing something as I can't seem to find any links here to our case. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:39 pm 

Try this link:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1338&hilit=sankey

Nice to hear that our humble scratchings and tenacity for justice has been of service.

Feel free to post any time you like, it's always nice to hear a new voice.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:05 pm 

Hello Anchored, it is good to hear your voice here!

I am refreshing two threads in the Miscellaneous section where we discussed the Tom Randall/Sankey Orphanage situation as it unfolded.

Yes, you are right. Here on Fanda Eagles we were pretty quick to recognize some familiar patterns and connect some dots.

Our own experience has taught us that people who claim to be God's servants can be capable of doing horrendous things, even to innocent children entrusted to their care. And then they can be capable of lying and covering up those sins, and they can sometimes get away with this for years or even decades, leaving in their wake those victims who will never fully recover from atrocities committed against them by people who claim to love and serve God.

We have also learned from experience that wolves in sheep's clothing can fool others around them; other trusting co-workers, friends and supporters, who are quicker to believe monster child abusers than they are the victims, who are the ones trying to make the truth known.

And sadly we are also observing that people are capable of making terrible decisions and choosing disastrous paths, in order to protect organizations and reputations from being destroyed.

So yes, we believe the children of Sankey, we believe you and your family, Anchored, and we have supported you here on Fanda Eagles ever since we first heard this tragic story.

We believe it, because we have lived it.

And we know God is not pleased to see these things going on among his people, nor these things being done to his children.

Please look in the Miscellaneous section of the Forums for the older posts and threads I am referring to. They are easy to find now.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:46 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:47 pm 

Thank you again, forum members. And as the poem makes allusion, thinking you are alone in the battle makes it all the more difficult to carry on the fight. But this forum shows that the abused and the slandered reporters of abuse are not alone. Success in this unrighteous world is not guaranteed in legal or organizational results but together our persistence will make a difference for some down the road. We here see the results in the few set free from the domination of the money system that kept them in control. This is worth it even though the majority are still trapped. The fight for truth is always worth fighting.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:24 am 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:38 pm 

Very good summary, Raz!
I remember groaning our way thru all these realizations.
And for your comments, too, Anchored.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:21 am 

Please see the conclusion of this case, posted here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1399&p=34255#p34255

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:58 am 

Concern about Tom Randall, the Sankey Children's Home in the Philippines, and Christ Community Chapel is not diminished.

In fact, things are getting stirred up in a major way, thanks to the tireless efforts of a small group of advocates who continue to pursue justice and truth on behalf of the abuse survivors in the Philippines.

This in-depth story, just published today in the Cleveland Scene magazine, shines a glaring spotlight on a situation that should be of great concern.

Missionaries are capable of extensive deception, and some will go to any lengths to protect their status, their power, and their pocketbooks.

We know this all too well.

https://www.clevescene.com/cleveland/a- ... zuzr_qVrAs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:55 pm 

You know, after seeing this unfolding the last couple of days, I’m truly impressed. This has been a very complex situation. I remember thinking that it would be impossible to make this coherent. Kudos to those who worked so hard and long on this.