MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:54 pm 

These lists just keep me laughing. Now I'll have to come up with something clever too. So much fun.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:42 pm 

LOL maracuja . . . .happy times! No, I'm still here . . .I thought you were filing?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:26 am 

The halls echo with memories, not voices

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:42 pm 

@HnH: at least it's memories not the bang, bang, bang, of the buffer!! LOL

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:13 am 

Do you remember our get in shape phase? Trish momof4 and I would do three sets of that damn exercise program we were supposed to do once a day . . .and then someone brought a cassette of aerobics for us to do in the TIM building . . .Linda Bailey led us in them, which we quite happily did . . .until the missionary wives made us quit doing the pelvic exercises, (trying to avoid that section on the tape was more trouble then it was worth) :roll:

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:20 am 

well, you know, it might have looked like dancing - Via was never able to take the beat from my feet - thanks so much for taking the leap and campaigning for that aerobics class - wasn't there something about not being able to count it for PE? I remember doing a back and forth leg exercise where the back and forth happened at the same time - not in the class - in a private aerobics session with a roomie. Anyone remember Monkey bread and lemon honey - to this DAY I get cravings!

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:58 am 

I do remember the monkey bread and lemon butter! YUMMY!!

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:43 pm 

Ok, so I had another funny memory of Via days. I had soft contacts that had to be boiled each night in this little electrical device that plugged straight into an outlet. For some reason, the only outlet that it worked in was in the bathroom. Every single time I plugged it in I would get shocked. It became a growing joke in the dorm as girls would walk into the bathroom and find me standing in front of that damn outlet, trying to get up the nerve to plug it in. Each night it got harder and harder to plug it in, and the girls took turns plugging it in for me :) Thanks to Lenita (our dorm angel), Karen, Tammy, Celinda, Trish, Ruth, Deb, for the frequent rescues! Not only would they get shocked for me, they also got me thru polishing the refei floor with that demon-possessed floor buffer. Love you all . . .

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:00 am 

ok, this is a big memory for me - the Dish Crew Rap - can you believe I found a tape with it on there? It gave me dumb chills on my dumb chills, but it made me LAUGH!

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:02 am 

We were the fastest dish crew in the midwest - we could have competed in the dish crew olympics!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next