[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - BEWARE--UNMEDICATED/FIERCE/MANIC COMMENTS OF A LEGAL NATURE

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2643 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 265  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:43 pm 

Thonery, I can tell that you are pretty passionate about the subject of these comments. . .

But, I can't tell what they are about. I'm not saying anyone else is as thick-headed as I am, but since you have disactivated Private Messaging, there really isn't any other way or place to ask.

Could you elaborate a bit? Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:37 pm 

Then it was on to do exercises (we were dripping wet from soccer) as part of the Presidential Fitness Program. I always enjoyed watching my good friend David Bunt, who left us too soon, apply his lawyer skills in interpreting sit-ups, push-ups. Basically, of the 10 exercises we had to do, he had figured out a way to do them all at the same time...while seated.......

Rsrsrsrs - that´s so funny, I was thinking of the EXACT same thing the other day, my brilliant roommate thot up a way of doing half the aerobics excercises we were supposed to do while lying on the floor, motionless. At first I felt guilty, but then I just decided that only counting half of the time you played basketball with the guys (or maybe it was a third) was just ridiculous - if you calculated correctly, the school still owes me credits for all those PE hours! Estamos quits.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:45 pm 

Well, it's probably just as well they've found a place to isolate you. . . Safer for the rest of the herd.

Meanwhile, I'll be awaiting your next contribution.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:56 pm 

Well, whether you´re talking about isolation for me or for very verbose OT, there was ALWAYS a reason for what was done, it just didn´t always make SENSE or follow LOGIC.

While we´re on humorous topics, does anyone remember the option we had for music in the student lounge - German opera, I believe, I never knew humans could make sounds like that until I arrived at VIA, or Richard Clayderman, AS LONG AS, we didn´t turn up the bass. Those wicked boys turned the bass up and I think we had to go without dear Richard for a good month or so. I believe we broke down and listened to the German. To this day when I hear Richard Clayderman, it zips me back to the student lounge, but I confess I put the bass up sinfully high - just to remind myself.

And that would be "The Blues Brothers", according to google - what would we do without internet - in more ways than one.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:09 am 

Oh, you´re on a roll, this is better than gettting hooked on a novela - ok, you´ve got to include the non NTM mk´s, and their relatives - I have an uncle (a real uncle) in Washington state who would get real upset (if I told him) about all of this and he might just have to take out his shotgun and do some vigilante justice unless he got a glimpse of Hawaii. I vote for Manaus and Foz...for starters.

no, I´m saying Frank got removed in 1993, I think? and that accusation had already been brought to the board 10 YEARS earlier! And we thot we were so original! Going where no man (or child) had gone before!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:18 am 

On the other hand, it would be so nice and healing to meet somewhere in the rolling hills of Ireland, or there´s nothing that says forgiveness quite like skiing the swiss alps. I truly think our options are unlimited.

I´ve GOT to go pack, need to be ready to travel in a 1/2 hour, I´m such a procrastinator, but it´s been nice to find the humor, there truly are a number of things that you can´t help smile at. Don´t forget to take your lithium ;)

abração

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:20 am 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:27 am 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:01 am 

Hey OT:

I remember when we bought the new "sound system" for the student "lounge" in the refei (we curtained off half the refei for the student lounge near the fire near the fireplace. In any event, I remember a friend of mine brought Steve Green's "newest" tape "The Mission" and we were not allowed to listen to that because of the beat! LOL REALLY??????????!!!!!!

I still say forget the churrascaria and go with the fiery furnance bit.

However, if you are talking about a get-together at a bona-fide churrascaria, for us MKs then sign me up! LOL

I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

Good to know you are doing "bom"!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:15 pm 

Ornery:

LOL Really?????!!!!! And here I thought it was "The Girl from Ipanema" . . . . . .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2643 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 265  Next