[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Mixed Feelings

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Mixed Feelings
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:51 pm 

Five hours and 15 minutes. Yeah, that's how long my interview was. My head hurts like crazy and I am thankful it's over. IHART was super nice & easy to talk to. I didn't think it would take so long, but there was so much to cover besides just 82-83 when I was in Frank's dorm.

Now, time to rest. I'll talk to y'all later. Thanks for praying.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:10 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:20 pm 

I know it's good for you all to share like that.
But it needs to get out, also.
We have no idea what IHART will release (depending on what NTM allows them to release, it seems.)
So other avenues are necessary.
How will it help for NTM to have all this information?
The GRACE Report was never made public by NTM.
It was put on the web by fandaeagles.
Period.
ANd GRACE released the report to BOTH NTM and the Fanda MKs.

Do any of you have any word that the whole report on your field will be released to you?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:21 pm 

I have very mixed feelings.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:11 pm 

I have kind of had the impression that the way it is envisioned is that victims will get a report covering the information they themselves gave. I am not sure exactly how this is to be accomplished. Some type of redacted report, individualized for each interviewee?

None of the three IHART investigations have been completed, so all this, so far, is just a plan on paper. It remains to be seen how it will actually play itself out.

But in the interest of everyone's sanity, it is probably good to prepare ourselves for the probability that whatever report is released, it will look nothing like what was produced by GRACE about Fanda.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:41 pm 

Good advice.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and somewhere inbetween is usually what happens.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:05 pm 

thought......even though we as individuals aren't being represented by the Herman Law firm at this time I wonder if there is something his firm could do to set this up, facilitate etc. Their website does have NTM listed as one of their practice areas as a whole, not just one case. I am not sure if this firm is representing us as "victim" and then the individual Jane Does as their personal law suits. Am I making sense???

Just a thought about trying to get some answers for some of us on possible release of report dates, do we as the listed victims get to review the report or our personal story of the report prior to it being released to NTM or Grace or Public???

I am familiar with lawsuits as I had one for myself for wrongful termination and currently have an attorney representing me with the IRS reward stuff. Other than that it is all Custody and Divorce fun in court!! BUT in each one as a client right, plaintiff right etc. I have had to approve each document filed with court, with public and with defendant. I am not personally "suing" NTM but I feel this investigation and disclosure as public simply because NTM is a non profit charity under a Religion affiliate falls under the public record guidelines meaning yes public but no on releasing sensitive information about the victims (especially since the Herman Law Firm did change rulings on being able to list us as victim age 10 as an example instead of victim as child but now adult)

So I welcome your thoughts, knowledge or what you know about this stuff. I for one NEED to see a report or a progress report of sorts to number one deal with my constant anxiety and number two for my own self healing and sense of goal towards justice and my voice. Also I want to make sure my privacy is protected when this does go public as far as my children, family, peers and business community. I will tell my story and am not ashamed BUT I don't want my story or report of events out for the world to see before I see how my story and events were interpreted by an investigative team then re worked by GRACE and then possibly re worked again by NTM. Are you with me?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:57 pm 

Yes, I get you, mkchame. Just one small correction re the end of your post. GRACE will not be involved in the investigation of Panama or the report about it. It will all be IHART/PII and NTM. GRACE has not been included by NTM in these more recent investigations.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:05 pm 

Memories I am so glad it is over for you. You have great courage. I hope you can sleep well tonight. Much love to you.

mk chame I don't remember any of the victims listed by name in the Fanda report just the abusers are named and their crimes listed. If the reports are not made public it helps the missions cover up. If the Fanda report was not out there would any of the others have been open about their abuse.

GRACE has finished the ABWE report by the announcement I saw, it is first released to the mission then to the MKs. I will be very disappointed if I ever hear that the mission was allowed to remove anything from the report before it goes to the MKs. I think GRACE does not release the report to the general pubic but I sure hope the MKs will release it. There is no reason at all to cover up the stories or who the abusers are.

Not sure if there is any track record for what IHART will do about the exposing of anything.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:33 pm