[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - BEWARE--UNMEDICATED/FIERCE/MANIC COMMENTS OF A LEGAL NATURE

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 11:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2643 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220 ... 265  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:08 am 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:09 am 

http://fandaeagles.com/wp-content/uploa ... -pg-18.jpg

Quote from Family News in 1993

"Now that we know what the law requires, we cannot be silent."

The above statement is pretty revolting.

New Tribes knew what was going on with the child molesters, but kept silent.
And nothing has happened. Very few consequences.
I have tried for five years to get something to happen.
Nothing has happened.
But I know somebody that can make something happen.
I don't know what He wants to have happen.
But I read about His nail-scarred hands.
I read how He is not willing that any should perish.
I read about splinters and beams in eyes.
And I realize I don't have the high ground.
I love my three sisters . I love my parents. I love my wife and kids and can't always figure out why God has parked me 700 miles away from them for most of this year, but I think it has something to do with learning how to love people...and love Him. Only He can work this matter out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:08 am 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:40 am 

Be careful down there Bemused, there are always those who hate good and will fight it with unspeakable evil and justify it in their perverted minds as being a defence of their fellow perverts who are wolves dressed as sheep!

Brave, very very brave.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:00 pm 

There has been ALOT of work done!
And we thank all who have been busy on that front.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:52 pm 

600,000 men dead in battle
Father against son
Cousin against cousin
Calls for justice
Calls for vengeance
And the Kentucky farm boy, from about an hour south of Louisville, stood up
These words are on the inside of his memorial
The inside of the north wall
My favorite paragraph is the last

http://www.bartleby.com/124/pres32.html

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:25 am 

What was her book called? The Hiding ....
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/questionofgod/voices/boom.html

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:37 am 

I John 2
2 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. 2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Another reason I might consider forgiveness is I don't want to tangle with the offender's attorney...who knows the Judge. The attorney also represents me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:40 am 

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV

Simeon and Levi....did they do anything wrong?

Their father was worried about reputation and economic survival. But Simeon and Levi's position was: don't mess with our sister. And if you do, you're dead.

Maybe brothers aren't supposed to forgive. Maybe there is a family exception to forgiveness. If we're just supposed to go around forgiving all the time....what if someone breaks into my house and threatens one of my children....do I offer the intruder forgiveness and a glass of milk and cookies? No, I kill them.

Frank Parker is dead...cancer. What did school and field leadership know? Memories mother confronted the school board about Frank in 1982. My sister was abused by Frank from 1985 to 1987. So who do Sidebotham/IHART/Postal inspectors blame? Alton Cothron, who worked in Macedonia, thousands of kilometers away. IHART, investigators hired to investigate the entity paying them, is one of the more ridiculous inventions of the 21st century.
But there is that attorney from I John 2.
When He was hanging on a cross, He interceded for the very people who nailed Him to the cross. What was it he said?

When I forgive, I give the matter to God. He is much wiser, much more powerful than all courts, but He is also much more loving and forgiving. As for justice on this planet....well, do I really want justice to be handed out, starting with me? The other day, I turned right from 42nd onto Madison, and paused briefly in the right hand lane so the senior citizen I had brought from Staten Island could exit safely into the sidewalk. But then, an NYPD officer appeared and pointed to a sign, way over there on the other side of the street (seemed like miles away) and there was a sign that something like no right turns between certain hours. License and registration. I sat there watching him walk back to his squad car thinking about the upcoming fine. After a while, he marches back across Madison Av., and all I got was "I'm letting you off. Start paying attention!"
We love mercy. Our Father is honored when we show mercy to fellow human beings...fellow human beings for whom He gave His only begotten Son.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:10 pm 

I met a missionary in Peniel back in 1975 who is currently working at 1000 E. First St. in Sanford. He and I met today on the Staten Island Ferry, of all places. I explained as much I could, starting back in 1942. He was aware of Fandaeagles. His office is above Larry Brown's. Not sure what the missionary plans to do with the information, but he seemed to have connections.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2643 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220 ... 265  Next