MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:50 pm 

The Independent Historical Abuse Response Team (IHART) has named its second investigative team. This team will investigate historic reports of child abuse at NTM's school at Tambo, Bolivia.

Over the next few weeks the team will be receiving information and orientation, and meeting with each other. The team will begin contacting survivors the week of January 1, 2012.

The team members are:

Gregory K. Hannah: Retired postal inspector, with more than 32 years in federal law enforcement with the Postal Inspection Service. He has experience in investigating crimes such as homicides, armed robberies, assaults, theft and embezzlement and worker's compensation fraud. He served on special assignment with the Office of Special Counsel -- Waco, investigating government conduct surrounding the tragic events at the Davidian Compound in Waco, Texas. Greg also supervised The Inspection Service Emergency Response Team at Detroit for more than 15 years. He supervised teams of investigating inspectors for more than 20 years and served as the assistant inspector in charge at Detroit for the last two years. He has experience in criminal trials, affidavit preparation and review, evidence handling, conducting interviews and report writing. Mr. Hannah has been named lead investigator. He can be contacted at greghannah2@gmail.com.

Jeff Greenwood: Private investigator with 15 years experience locating missing persons, runaways and witnesses, and conducting in-depth interviews. He has extensive experience related to liability and workman's compensation claims, including many claims exceeding $1 million, and has worked with nearly every major insurance company in the country as well as many Fortune 500 companies. Prior to becoming a private investigator he owned an unrelated business in Connecticut for 18 years that designed equipment for the automotive industry.

Kent Schoonover: Detective for the Hales Corners, Wisconsin, Police Department. He has been an officer since 1977 and has been the detective for Hales Corners for the past 14-plus years. When he investigates his focus is on the victim and what he can do for the victim. He has a reputation for being very through in his investigations.

A fourth investigator is expected to be assigned soon, and an additional release will be made when that takes place.

If you have any questions or reports in regard to Tambo or any other NTM-related schools please contact Pat Hendrix at pat.mkguardian@gmail.com.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:51 pm 

As a current NTM member, and a former Tambo student, I find this to be very important. I did give a report of abuse I knew of and experienced first hand. I would encourage you to do so as well if you are aware of such situations.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:48 pm 

I have already sent a copy of my statement from the forum to the person listed. Thank you for this information!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:50 am 

I have contacted and given information and pictures. Hoping others will too

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:34 am 

Anybody know if a fourth investigator has been named? Any chance a woman has been appointed?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:24 am 

this is so imporatant I hope that everyone who has suffered does contact Pat. I just found this site a little while ago because of facebook and I am still learning how to find my way around on it. But the info on this post needs to pop up anytime someone logs on.