[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Media Alert

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: Media Alert
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:40 am 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:39 pm 

Thursday, July 28 is the date of the most recent press release on the NTM web site, also the same post in the "Historic Abuse Investigations" section.

"Move along now, folks. Nothing to see here. Nothing going on. Move along, please."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:59 pm 

Thursday, July 28 is the date of the most recent press release on the NTM web site, also the same post in the "Historic Abuse Investigations" section.

"Move along now, folks. Nothing to see here. Nothing going on. Move along, please."

lol nice :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:17 pm 

Posted today by tow mater--avg. intelligence
under BEWARE--UNMEDICATED/FIERCE/MANIC COMMENTS OF A LEGAL NATURE:

"Detailed Information for Case 2011CA001682

Case Number: 2011CA001682 Judge: LINDA D. SCHOONOVER
Date Filed: 05/09/2011 Case Type: OTHER NEGLIGENCE
Plantiffs: Defendants:
JANE DOE NO 7
NEW TRIBES MISSION INC
10/25/2011 R RESPONSES TO DEFTS REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION BY PLTF
10/25/2011 NSAI NOTICE OF SERVING RESPONSES TO DEFTS INTERROGS BY PLTF
10/24/2011 NSAI NOTICE OF SERVICE OF UNVERIFIED ANSWERS TO INTERROGS/BY DEFT
10/24/2011 R RESPONSE TO PLTFS 1ST REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS BY DEFT
10/24/2011 R DEFT'S RESPONSE TO PLTF'S 1ST REQUESTS FOR ADMISSION
07/28/2011 RQPD DEFT'S 1ST REQUEST TO PRODUCE TO PLTF
07/28/2011 NSIN DEFT'S NOTICE OF SERV OF 1ST SET OF INTEROG TO PLTF
07/26/2011 RQAD REQUEST FOR ADMISSIONS PROPOUNDED TO DEFT NEW TRIBES MISSION INC BY PLTF
07/26/2011 RQPR REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION TO DEFT NEW TRIBES MISSION INC BY PLTF
07/26/2011 NSIN NOTICE OF SERV OF 1ST SET OF INTEROG TO DEFT.
07/22/2011 NPNP NOTICE OF PRODUCTION/NON PARTY DIRECTED TO R/C WESH-TV (NO SUBPOENAS ATTACHED)
07/21/2011 RQ REQUEST FOR COPIES TO PLTF. BY DEFT.
07/05/2011 NHCY NOTICE OF HEARING ON 8/31/11 @ 2:30 PM JUDGE SCHOONOVER
06/16/2011 M MOTION TO DISMISS PLTF'S COMPLAINT/BY DEFT NEW TRIBES MISSION INC
05/19/2011 SUSD SUMMONS RETURNED SERVED NEW TRIBES MISSION INC 5/13/11
05/18/2011 NOAP NOTICE OF APPEARANCE OF DAVID O DOYLE JR OBO DEFT NEW TRIBES MISSION INC
05/10/2011 SUMI SUMMONS ISSUED/ NEW TRIBES MISSION INC/ OC PS
05/09/2011 CCST CIVIL COVER SHEET
05/09/2011 CMPL COMPLAINT FILED

Summary: nothing new except billable hours for the New Tribes attorney"

I wish I understood this better. I guess what it means is there's not much progress on Jane Doe No 7's lawsuit?

I guess the judge hasn't made a decision yet about whether to dismiss the lawsuit or not?

You're right, tow mater ... billable hours! And days, weeks, months .... years??

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:48 am 

Posted by tow mater under Vianopolis, on 11/24/11:

http://www.seminoleclerk.org/CivilDocket/case_detail.jsp?CaseNo=2011CA001682

Case Number: 2011CA001682 Judge: LINDA D. SCHOONOVER
Date Filed: 05/09/2011 Case Type: OTHER NEGLIGENCE
Plantiffs: Defendants:
JANE DOE NO 7
NEW TRIBES MISSION INC
11/10/2011 OBJT OBJECTION TO DEFTS NOTICE OF PRODUCTION FROM NON PARTY DTD 11/4/11/BY PLTF
11/07/2011 NPNP MEDICINE
11/07/2011 NPNP NOTICE OF PRODUCTION/NON PARTY DIRECTED TO R/C OF FAMILY SERVICE CENTER; R/C OF PINELLAS INTERNAL
11/07/2011 RQPD DEFT'S REQUEST TO PRODUCE TO PLTF
11/03/2011 NSAI NOTICE OF SERVING RESPONSES/ANSWERS TO DEFTS INTERROGS BY PLTF
11/03/2011 NFIL NOTICE OF FILING PLTFS RESPONSES TO DEFTS INTERROGS BY DEFT
10/28/2011 NSAI NOTICE OF SERVICE OF VERIFIED ANSW TO PLTFS INTERROGS BY DEFT
10/25/2011 R RESPONSES TO DEFTS REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION BY PLTF
10/25/2011 NSAI NOTICE OF SERVING RESPONSES TO DEFTS INTERROGS BY PLTF
10/24/2011 NSAI NOTICE OF SERVICE OF UNVERIFIED ANSWERS TO INTERROGS/BY DEFT
10/24/2011 R RESPONSE TO PLTFS 1ST REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS BY DEFT
10/24/2011 R DEFT'S RESPONSE TO PLTF'S 1ST REQUESTS FOR ADMISSION
07/28/2011 RQPD DEFT'S 1ST REQUEST TO PRODUCE TO PLTF
07/28/2011 NSIN DEFT'S NOTICE OF SERV OF 1ST SET OF INTEROG TO PLTF
07/26/2011 RQAD REQUEST FOR ADMISSIONS PROPOUNDED TO DEFT NEW TRIBES MISSION INC BY PLTF

In English: More foot dragging. More billable hours for the lawyers.

No closure for Jane Doe 7.

And apparently no attention will be given by the Independent Historical Abuse Review Team (IHART) to the molestation of many small children in the NTM dorm in Aritao, Philippines, as long as this very-slow-moving chess game is being played out by these lawyers.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:50 am 

NTM and its legal team are dragging their feet because they know that if this case ever goes to trial... they will lose.

Historically, when sued for defamation or related abuses, the jury has found for the plaintiff in every.single.case that has gone to trial. Always. Let NTM attorneys provide an example to rebut!

What do you think NTM thinks the odds are for a jury finding NTM not guilty for child abuse, given the mountains of evidence against them?

If they were innocent, if they had even a slim chance of winning, they would be anxious for a trial. They know they are going to lose and their best hope is to wear down Jane Doe 7.

I'm praying they will fail in that perverted effort!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:04 am 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:59 am 

Bemused, I am not a legal authority, and don't really have answers, just conjectures.

But you and I may be the only ones hanging around here, so I will at least respond! :)

This is a lawsuit against NTM, so it's not really the same as the Michael Jackson case, as he himself was the reported perpetrator. The lawsuit, as I understand it, is about NTM's failure to protect Jane Doe 7 from Les Emory, and also about their ineffective response when his pedophelia was finally uncovered.

I have been under the impression this lawsuit would be decided by a judge, not a jury. I hope someone with more knowledge will weigh in on this.

I don't know that the judge has the power to say "enough is enough". He probably has to keep letting the attorneys bat the ball back and forth as long as they can keep it in the air.

Meanwhile, I imagine the only people getting paid are NTM's lawyers. I am guessing (only guessing) that Jane Doe 7's lawyers will only get paid if they are successful in getting money from NTM.

And yes, I imagine that once the verdict is handed down, it is entirely possible that that still won't bring any closure. I suppose attempts can still be made, by either side, to appeal the decision.

Again, I think this could drag on for years to come.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:31 am 

Since none of us really know.... the other option could be that they are presenting it to a judge who decides if there is enough information and proof for it to be taken to trial before a jury. I know that that also happens

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:50 pm 

Thank you for those two replies, makes it a bit clearer. Still trying to get my head round how someone can tell the media their evil deeds, the organisation that covered them up admits they did so and yet both walk arouond with no consequences. Didn't Al Capone get done on tax evasion because the authorities couldn't find the evidence they really needed? Anyone rung the tax department? 8-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next