[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - NTM's "well advised" course of action

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:26 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:44 am 

Way to go, That Girl. Please keep us posted on what you receive from NTM, if anything. It's so frustrating that they still have to have secretive little meetings to figure out what documents to send, even to such a clear and reasonable request as yours. Shady, shady.

Also, I read this as Interested just assuming that GRACE would be doing the investigation, and is frankly right to remind us that the names of the victims should be protected. There is no need to get so upset about it, people. JDG's comment on the homepage is pretty spot on - we will self-destruct if we let our frustration with NTM's consistently abysmal behavior lead us to infighting and pointless defensiveness among our supporters on this forum. Let's not shoot our own soldiers, ok?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:32 am 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:57 am 

Verily – Spot on.
Gene –Your verbosity and parsing words is fatiguing.
Pick your battles. I’m not the enemy. I have personal experience with some victims of sexual abuse and know many New Tribers as well. Do you want to silence me on this blog?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:49 am 

People Please...

The topic at hand is NTM's "well advised" Course of action. This course of action is: silence. Whoever is advising NTM is advising them to not respond. I believe I can speak for That Girl when I say this:

She wants/ needs to know why the Philippine Fiend Committee has NEVER reposted Les Emory to Philippine Authorities. They are, and have been, in possession of enough information, including confessions from Les Emory Himself about some hideous crimes of perversion, to have had this man convicted of: Sexual deviancy, 1st degree rape, 1st degree sodomy, sexual mutilation, etc. etc. etc. in almost any country in the world, including the Republic of the Philippines.

That Girl is a victim herself of all of these crimes listed above and more! What in God's Good Name does she have to do to get New Tribes Mission to Turn this information over to the Philippine Authorities? NTM"s Motto SHOULD be similar to that of the NRA's. "I'll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands."

"I'll Give You That File When You Pry It From My Cold Dead Hands"

If this crime had taken place in the United States of America, The CPC, Executive Committee, their Legal Advisors, the Philippine Field Committee, and anyone in any position of authority in this case WOULD ALSO BE HELD LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR NOT REPORTING THESE CRIMES. Why should it be any different because it happened in the Philippines? NTM, your acts are CRIMINAL.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:05 am 

Mahalko

Thank you for redirecting this to what I feel is the real issue. I want Les Emory to be in prison for the rest of his life. You and That Girl have my full support to pursue this to the ends of the earth.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:09 pm 

Romans 13
1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

The Authorities In the Republic of the Philippines was NOT the Field Committee NTM! Nor was it the CPC or the Executive Committee.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:03 pm 

Gene:
French Revolution. The 12th edition textbook was too rich for my tastes.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:59 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:34 pm 

An interesting possibility that NTM may eventually get broader publicity. For example, an abuse victim from a CMA mission school, Mamou will be one of 200 men on Opra this week.

Here is his story:http://www.ohio.com/news/break_news/106650493.html

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next