Guestbook

September 19th, 2009 Leave a comment Go to comments

Welcome to my WP Wall Guestbook!

1. taylor nathan
    November 4th, 2015 at 13:08 | #1

These are totally bias articles, the writer is a victim of something terrible, but i’m an ntm MK. I can tell you this we have a mission, to bring others to Christ. that’s our mission, period. but these people who have abused are lost . the people writing this article think EVERYONE at ntm are like that and that is NOT true!

2. ThreeWillows
    October 12th, 2015 at 11:37 | #2

@Wild bill

I don’t really understand what you’re trying to say. The fact that you placed forgiveness before justice says a lot to me. As I’ve stated before, if you’re more concerned about a victim forgiving his abuser than his search for justice, you’ve failed as a human being.

3. September 29th, 2015 at 13:17 | #3

Wild bill, that is all well and good. We know that. And criminal acts require interaction with the law and consequences for the abusers. Christian love and mercy also require that we care for the victims and not protect the abusers.

4. Wild bill
    July 22nd, 2015 at 07:11 | #4

As we choose Forgiveness justice and humility,we worship in Sprit and Truth,which destroys the power of lies and Darkness!

5. Abby
    December 26th, 2013 at 15:36 | #5

I’m not a ntm mk, but I have a story of “abuse” at an mk school. Today, almost 30 years later, I find myself in an epic struggle for a sense of release from this pain. The far-reaching effects of one mans’s sin is astounding and infuriating, and I’m just one of the many effected. This day, I am a functional, Jesus-loving, faith filled wife and mother, but because of this pain, I just want my life to end. Just had to tell someone.

6. Rebecca Bode
    September 4th, 2013 at 14:12 | #6

Wow! This is truly shocking and heart breaking! I’m so angry right now…beyond words! I too was an MK but my parents chose to work in Dakar, thus I attended DA. I knew other MK’s from Fanda. We would have the yearly SIPS athletic event. This is an outrage! I do believe this happened and now these actions are being denied. I too was sexually abused by someone..not at school but a close friend of my parents. A missionary kid!!! 20 years later when I confronted him and his parents they completely denied it! That’s what hurts the most! How dare! Shame on all of you who did this and are not admitting to it! There is no honor in that! I know people make mistakes and the Lord forgives~ but to act as if this never happened! It was already hard enough on these kids to be separated from their parents..and on top of it they were abused! Wow! I am glad that this has surfaced! It needs to be dealt with. My heart goes out to all of you fellow MKs! May you all be blessed and may the Lord heal you and restore you….trust me I know it takes a very long time to heal but God can heal all wounds!

1 2 3 610