MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:26 am 

The real problem that NTM had was they were bottom heavy....too few central headquarters staff taking care of thousands of Missionaries. Do you really think that is even possible.?!!
Once the central staff leader go off the rails and the Cult members take over the whole organization begins to unravel. This is why every prayer meeting or BIBLE study on the field as a child I saw no change in any of the religious people which were half of all missionaries..!!
Weak leadership at NTM Grand Central lead to every problem....too many missionaries for too few staff...This is like IBM being run by 30 people...what a pathetic idea that would be...what the organization of religious Zeolots did was thinking God would do all the work...the problems shows that their leader was men not God....people like Ron Lotz and Henry Loewen were making decisions under their religious Zeolotry...fanaticism ...Will this be the future of NTM/ Ethnos 360...Will the problems repeat with weak leadership that created a monster...child abuse...religious abuse and sexual abuse will be the legacy of NTM/Ethnos 360...nothing to be proud of.!! Start raising money NTM/ Ethnos 360...Shrinks are expensive.!!
Who were the leaders at NTM Grand Central.??.. now in Sanford ,Florida now called Ethnos 360.!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:59 pm 

At first there probably weren't too many on the fields.
But delegating responsibility was not a strong point.
So it got out of control.
Neither was/is listening to suggestions from the people on the ground.
No discussions. :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:25 pm 

Had a great post and it disappeared right in front of me....all the effort gone.!!
Thank you mosquito bite...you were exactly right....it seems the living in denial about the past is very real at Ethnos 360...if you would just forgive and forget we could forget our lousy past and move on like nothing happened.!!
Everyone that read the post seem to disappear and show little concern.
I have now become almost well from the experience but I am almost called an elderly person...the key is the atmosphere in which you can create for the abuse victim so that he or she can regather their confidence in an atmosphere suitable for healing....the brain needs time to relax without any denier abusers battering the victim which makes the problem worse..only Christianity Christians can be trusted with your mental health...these are people with grace, compation, kindness, LOVE...tenderness...etc.
Religious people are very good at battery and generally aren't wise enough to handle this situation.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:49 am 

Very true, Scatterbrained.

I am so glad to hear you have become "almost well" .... so sorry it took till you were older. I think that's very typical though. Enjoy this time of life .... we certainly can't go back and undo the past, so forward we go ...

:)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:35 am 

I agree the atmosphere is important!
Happy to hear you have found healing.
There is such a difference between religious people and true Christ followers.
But even they can act "not very nice" at times. :cry:
Human nature!
But they strive to do good and show mercy. :)