[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - POEMS in "PURPLE"....are what I have to say!

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3358 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322 ... 336  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:30 am 

Oh, I love that!

That reminder of what REALLY counts in the end deserves an Amen!

Now, where's my Sunday ....?

:D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:28 pm 

Your Sunday is after your Saturday
Which is where it always is
Not even being an esteemed MK
Can make the week do a forward whizz

And today it is Friday
Except where it is Saturday morn
For some of us are ahead
Depending on where we are bourne

So that's two more sleeps till Amen Day
But in this case you don't have to wait
For a well placed early Amen
Is better than never or a little late

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:32 am 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:39 pm 

I didn't believe in Karma
But now me think me do
For them who done the evil
Seem to be in the poo

And me is sitting up wind
Thinking has the chickens come home to roost?
Or is there someone up there
Giving justice a push and boost?

Them folk who say God will punish
But only at eternity begin
Seem to have got it wrong
Cuz much poo is landed in

Now I is begining to wonder
Am I an agnostic no more?
Is the Divine Karmarite
Delivering Karma justice to ensure?

Which then raises the question
In my empty little head
If them that done the evil
Can be spared by sorry said?

I mean really really sorry
With recompence attached
Like sorry equivalent to the deeds
So that they are more than aptly matched

So here I is a pondering
On this rainy rainy day
Wondering if my learned colleagues
Think Karma doth repay?

:?:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:55 am 

Hmm ...

My answer is ... maybe?

This sounds a bit like a verse I remember. Was it "Karma is mine, I will repay"?

Something to think about on this very icy Sunday morning, with all the local church services cancelled due to dangerous roads.

Don't try to go anywhere today. You'll end up in a ditch, or worse.

Now ... would that be karma, or just karman sense? ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:33 pm 

Hey what? No church because there is ICE everywhere? Oh how ironic.

Luckily the Online Church of the Agnostic is offering a warm welcome to all :D
You might find it Karma for your Seoul, where I hear it is cold also and the olympics are on. Yes peace might be breaking out there and North shall be one with South, which could upset the Koreas or Careers of those come bearing arms and selling them two. Yup them arms are coming in two by two and if one of the arms goes off, it will really upset the ark and melt the ice and it could be a hell of a warm welcome.

Oh hang on, I'm all muddled up. Anyway I've just been outside and I can't see any ice. But I'll heed your warning and stay home from church. Although they're all closed because it's Monday outside.

Now for another shot of wodka :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:20 am 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:36 pm 

THE ROAD TO DAMASCUS

He was on the road to Damascus
Mission to save Brown Gold
To reach the lost with "The Work"
And break the Devil's hold

When the aforementioned Devil
Tempted him with carnal desire
And he fell, but then was absolved
So "The Work" could remain entire

Twas little Nephews and Nieces
Whom Uncle sinned against, alas
For in such fields, all are family
And absolution must come to pass

The road to Damascus was long
And temptation lay oft upon
But in the name of Jesus
The Devil and deeds were gone

The recipients of Uncles attentions
Lay lost amongst the weeds
But good Samartans were few and far
So little was done for their needs

Until the law shone through mists of time
And Uncle was held to account
The Brothers and a few Sisters
Descended from the moral mount

They cried with persecuted Uncle
For "The Work" was in jeopardy
Demanding those who shone the light
Repent their bitter spirits and set him free

And those lives Uncle tormented
Lip service upon was only bestowed
Few cared enough to care
Twas reputations to be polished, till they glowed

So the transgressor became the persecuted
In this twisted sadistic game
And perhaps the biggest crime of all
IT WAS DONE IN JESUS NAME

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:27 am 

Yes. All so very, very true.

It is getting harder to hide though. US laws have gotten stronger ... enforcers are now on the lookout all across the globe.

Your sins will find you out.

http://www.whsv.com/content/news/462842803.html

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:47 pm 

Sorry to miss, but glad to catch up.
Thanks for all your poetry and musings.
Very hard stuff.
Of course, we have been involved for a long time now.
Remember when people thought they should be patient with ntm
And give them a chance to make changes?
And then the crickets took over.
Some encouraging moments tho.
Many shared stories and I hope it helped them.
One really sad and hopeless person with a name I can't remember
Became Sherpa Dude and encouraged lots of people.
The many faceted names of OT. :D
And the theologian from Thailand!
Come back, people!
Or maybe the time is past?
But I still hope for justice and for that person or org. with influence and money to show up
To help.
HELP!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3358 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322 ... 336  Next