[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Why we left NTM.

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Why we left NTM.
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:07 pm 

I am refreshing this thread, because I think this is a very helpful and pertinent one. Over 2000 views, since you posted this on Sunday, D & A!

"Why we left NTM .... which now calls itself Ethnos360"

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:40 pm 

I have been following how many comments are in the respective posts. It is disturbing to me that they removed a post from a previous NTM INDIVIDUAL who left due to the MKS abuse and lack of proper response. They have not yet removed my comment to people who were asking why. An interesting fact is they have added an additional post(s) about the name change, which isn't being shared with the same vigorous as previous posts. If you are a current new tribe member I beg you to either comment about the FANDA EAGLES, or repost your comments. They are deleting and they are covering up honest discussions. It's so awful. Seems exactly like what they have been doing for years. The link was from somebody named savvy it's gone now. :-(

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:15 pm 

Thanks, Stacinator.

To clarify, this is about New Tribes Mission's Facebook page. It is normally a fan page, with all comments being cheery and bright. A few people have been trying to post another perspective ... this has made for interesting reading the last few days! But as Stacinator says, many of the "negative" posts have been deleted by the page administrator.

"You are entitled to your opinion" he said to one commenter. Correction: these observations about MK abuse and the mission's failed response are NOT opinions! They are facts!!

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:05 pm 

RAz, I posted that their deleting comments was wrong they chose to reply with a standard blah blah privately, then blocked me without a response. I have a plan I'm working on to get my unwanted private message up. It's here for you all now, and I must say; I'm grateful for the rage. It's motivating me beyond crushing soul pain. You may add/comment on what you would like to see happen.
I have heard your reasons for the name change, and you can keep repeating it. My searing soul pain is stemming from the fact that you have completely tried to separate yourself from the grace report, regarding Fanda Eagles. You chose to form your own investigative organization for all further investigations. I've read the Bolivia report, and compared it to the grace report. The writing is on the wall regarding the push to see the organization protected above wounded individuals. The very IHART.care process is enough to send me screaming from the rooftops. Which I have not done yet. Even some of your own missionaries left the organization regarding the Panama/Bolivia reports. I only discovered the history from a suggestion to simply go look. The very fact that you removed this comment is evidence enough that you are still continuing to cover up the facts. I checked out the entire ETHNOS 360 historical abuses section not one word of repentance. Not one word of remorse. He'll even Jimmy baker cried publicly. The Janks were my superheros you grieve the Lord, and leadership itself smears the reputation of its incredible missionaries with your silence. I'm just not sure what the Lords will is yet, which is the only reason I'm not screaming from the rooftops. I would suggest re-instating Godly response to abuse in C.E. Allow them to give closure to these children. Remove the lawyers who have previously been counsel from any investigations. Finally be honest with supporters and home churches. My finding out this way did not help me. You deleting anything you don't like is not helping.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:25 pm 

Actually, my comment is still up, but several have been removed. The rep privately messaged me and told me they "were offensive to the general public," though I saw nothing inappropriate. If there had been threats or something crude, that'd be offensive to the general public, but it was just people who want the truth known and are grieving the abuse, which is more right than wrong. What's really offensive to the general public is hiding the truth from paying supporters! Big time! My sending church was told about the abuse and simultaneously told it was 30 years ago and all taken care of, which was incorrect. Then again, this guy isn't as bad as the former rep. Gag. I once couldn't find the Fanda updates on the website anymore, and I asked in sincerity on the Facebook page where the latest update could be found, and their old rep deleted that! I thanked the new guy for not deleting my comment, bc I usually try not to get into it on their page, but that supporter sounded like he had never heard of any abuse story and was so confused! How wrong is that! They recruited me in the same dishonesty. I wish I had known ahead of time that any ministry I built with them would be under the name of an abusive institution, but they let me waste years of my life without breathing a word of honesty.

They really just want their sin to blow over and never be heard of again.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:29 pm 

Stacinator, here on Fanda Eagles, you have freedom to post whatever you like. We do know that there are leaders at the Ethnos360 headquarters in Sanford, FL who read everything posted here. So your posts here will be seen by their eyes. And thanks to some activity on Facebook in recent days, I believe others are finding their way here to the Fanda Eagles Forums, so they will see your posts too.

Ethnos360 (formerly NTM) is always able to justify their actions. They have always been a couple of steps ahead of us. They have attorneys, and we do not. I am sure that the administrator of the Facebook page that you are now blocked from will say that he had every right to block you because of the policy they have set up for that page. The purpose of that Facebook page is not for dissension or discussion. It is essentially a fan page. If you are not a fan, they don't want your comments.

Here is their policy:

Our Commenting Policy:

We welcome you and your comments to the Facebook page for Ethnos360.

This page intends to inform and engage with the fans, friends, family members, and other businesses, entities, or interested persons of Ethnos360.

You are encouraged to submit comments, questions, and concerns, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.

Once posted, Ethnos360 reserves the right to delete comments that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or comments we deem to be offensive or disparaging.

Further, Ethnos360 also reserves the right to delete comments that:

- Contain spam, advertising, solicitations or include links to other sites;
- Are clearly off topic or disruptive;
- Are obscene, vulgar, or sexually explicit. This includes masked words (***), acronyms, and abbreviations;
- Are chain letters, pyramid schemes, or fraudulent or deceptive - messages;
- Promote particular services, products, or political organizations or campaigns;
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
- Advocate illegal activity;
- Violate any policies of Ethnos360

If any user continues to post comments that are in line with the above criteria, the user is subject to being banned from the page.

Please note that the comments expressed on this site by visitors do not necessarily reflect the opinions and official position of Ethnos360.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:47 pm 

Savvy, your post is gone! Go look. I've been looking every 2 hours. It's gone man. :-( if I am mistaken, please respond. I truly believe it was your post/link that generated the 2000 views.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:56 pm 

I can still see it as a reply under Jerome Hildebrand's comment. Is there a "hide" feature that hides it from everyone (but me) instead of deleting it?

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:06 pm 

Yes, ibelieve so, from my response message,
Stacey,

We have a comment policy posted in the about section of this page and the comments posted that you see have been hidden, have been hidden based on that policy and will continue to be hidden and or deleted.

The comments that we are hiding, are simply not appropriate for this page. The intent of this Facebook page is not be a public forum for anyone to address any concern they have with this organization. NTM/Ethnos360 provides appropriate channels for you to voice your concern and I suggest you avail yourself of that.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:18 pm 

NTM is now a Cult, in my view. It controls its members and supporters with threats, interference and blackmail.

It's supporters are being told that Jesus is about to come back to earth and one final push is needed to achieve this goal and hey presto the NTM way is the only way this will be achieved. Supporters are being told that the abuse scandal was minor and being blown out of all proportion by the likes of Fanda Eagles, ungrateful MKs and those that oppose "The Work". They are also being told that forgiveness must be extended to child sex offenders, because they are doing "The Work" in the devils countries and have been tempted beyond reasonable expectation to resist.

So now you are asking, "Bemused, how can you say this, how do you know?".

Simple. I rang my mother after my father died and she trotted out the above mantras. Which is really strange, because NTM stole her home when my parents were ejected from NTM 20 years ago. She also said she discovered papers pertaining to the sex abuse scanadal in my fathers files after he died and when I asked what they were about she replied it was none of my business and she had destroyed them. Other gems in this bizarre conversation included that I am not mentally right in the head, I am lying when I say I was abused and I will die at a young age because of my stance. Oh and the best one, "there is no such thing as an Agnostic".

So folks, you can't argue with me, I don't exist, my mother said so.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next