[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - VOTEI TIRIRICA

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: VOTEI TIRIRICA
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:29 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:18 pm 

http://youtu.be/URdkCO0Qqmk

It's easy to confront from a distance.
It's not easy to confront when they don't have the guts to meet with you.
Maluf is actually wanted by Interpol, but he will confront and be confronted.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:03 pm 

http://www.interpol.int/notice/search/wanted/2009-13608

Paulo Maluf, former governor of the State of São Paulo, former mayor of the city of São Paulo....listed as wanted by Interpol since 2009 (see him in video in post above, talking to a TV crew). How has he managed to hide since 2009? Where is he hiding? On TV? Does anybody know where he is? Does anybody care?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:25 pm 

Stand back! I found Maluf! Finally! Justice!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:38 pm 

http://www.camara.leg.br/internet/deput ... id=5830342

Maluf has been "hiding" as a member of Brazil's house of representatives since 2007.
Listed as wanted on the Interpol website since 2009, he was re-elected in 2010 and 2014. In fact in 2010, he received more votes than all but three of the 513 representatives elected. Guess who came in first in 2010? Our good friend.....Tiririca, the clown....also re-elected in 2014.

Makes you think the only people on the planet more immune from legal problems would be missionary pedophiles. Com a palavra, Sr. Scott Ross e Tia Sidebotham....oferecimento, Advogado Doyle.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:49 pm 

http://youtu.be/myWRb0IWPFY

This is Tiririca, appearing in his campaign ads in 2010.

My favorite Tiririca slogan: Vote for Tiririca; it can't get any worse.
1,353,640 voters agreed.

But alas, Tiririca got knocked off his perch. In 2014 he only received the second-highest vote total...out of 513 candidates elected.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:56 pm 

Since after 62 months of posting, my comments were recently deemed to have intersected with reality, I hasten to add an explanation as to what Maluf, Tiririca and Scott Ross have to do with the sexual abuse of missionary kids on various continents: man's institutions and justice may or may not intersect.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:52 pm 

Kari suggested we reach out in love. After three or four years, I think she is right.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:06 am 

Between the Staten Island ferry terminal at Whitehall and the entrance to the R train...just a few yards. There was Gerald, with a cap that said, "College Football." I asked him what his favorite team was. "I don't follow American football; I just like the hat," he said. "I am a soccer player," said Gerald, who came from the Dominican Republic when he was 19. Now in his 50's, he plays on Friday nights with his buddies. We talked about Edson, and watched a short video of his pass to the captain.
This last Friday morning, I was walking off the ferry, and I saw a gentleman offering to help an elderly lady up the ramp. His cap had "Miami Dolphins" on it, but Karim from Morrocco (in his sixties) said he didn't know if they played basketball or football. He said he liked the real football, and talked about how Edson Arantes had played in an exhibition game in his country. Saturday morning, I was on the R train platform and met Lawrence (sixties or seventies) from Jamaica. He talked about when Edson Arantes do Nascimento came to Jamaica for an exhibition game. We rode together to the 42nd St. stop, and then he showed me the tunnel to the Port Authority Bus Terminal so I could get the bus to Allentown.
God has given us missionary kids unique experiences...experiences that allow us to connect. Did I mention Gerald singing a Bellamy Brothers' song? Did I mention Karim's perspective on Malcolm X? Lawrence just referred to his fellow countryman Bob Marley as "Bob."
Maybe someday those three fellows could sit down in Três Corações and have a cup of coffee with Pelé.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:11 am 

http://youtu.be/NZkR5Wb2KQs

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next