[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Christmas 2012

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Christmas 2012
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:41 am 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:52 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:55 pm 

We have to learn that 'Sister' song from "White Christmas" for our reunion. :D
And, no, Bemused, you CAN'T sing it with us.
You can be the director.
Directors of successful productions get Super Group Hugs! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:47 pm 

I am thinking this could be a hilarious Saturday Nigh Live skit!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:13 pm 

Surely none of you are old enough to remember that tune, it was written a decade before even I was born, but since you insist, here are the lyrics, I look forward to seeing the Saturday Night MK Live version:

Sisters, sisters
There were never such devoted sisters,
Never had to have a chaperone, No sir,
I'm there to keep my eye on her
Caring, sharing
Every little thing that we are wearing
When a certain gentleman arrived from Rome
She wore the dress, and I stayed home
All kinds of weather, we stick together
The same in the rain or sun
Two different faces, but in tight places
We think and we act as one
Those who've seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us
Many men have tried to split us up, but no one can
Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister
And Lord help the sister, who comes between me and my man
Sister and me and John
I know deep inside your heart that you will feel the best intention
Sister you will know
You understand that in the far I'll always be you, the men will come and go
All kinds of weather, we stick together
The same in the rain or sun
Three different faces, but in tight places
We think and we act as one
Those who've seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us
Many men have tried to split us up, but no one can
Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister
And Lord help the sister, who comes between me and my man

Sister, who comes between me and my man

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:38 pm 

Thanks!
Some people are a little older.
And that movie comes around every Christmas. :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:01 am 

The MKs Christmas Cake

Ingredients:
T.L.C.
Kiwis
Australian
Hugs
Tears
Americans
Large Bottle of Brandy

Method:
Mix Kiwi, Australian and American MKs in large bowl, add in some TLC and tears and stir gently before adding in a nip of brandy, have a shot of brandy to make sure it is o.k.
Please carefully sum Hugs in bowl, but careful knot too mix Hugs to close to one Kiwi, add another nip of brady and have one for shelf.
Plut remainin TLC in bowel two and stir in cluckwise direction, befour aiding glass full of branty and having glass for shiff.
Put in ovan for hiff our and finnish branty beatle. Cluck till will dun and surf warm or cold if ovan knot on.

Merry Christmas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:33 am 

:lol: :lol:

hahaha!

hohoho!

Two laughies are not enough for this beaut! I was laughing out loud by the time I got to the end!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:51 pm 

HA!
Red Barren is REALLY jealous now!
:lol: :lol:

I followed the directions and I am REALLY sleepy now.
Why?
If no one watches the ovan, the wonderful Christmas cake will brun/ I mean brawn/ I mean bnru
What DO I mean?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:19 am 

Mary and her Little Lamb
Were wrapping presents under their tree
When they thought of all the MKs they knew
And they let their minds roam free

Most were in snowy lands
Wrapped up in furs or fleece
While some were from summer flies
Seeking respite and peace

"I wonder what they wish for?"
Said the Lamb to Mary dear
"Fancy clothes, a new car
Or the latest electronic gear?"

"Some will me thinks"
Replied Mary in reflective mood
"And some will just be grateful
To have a nice bit of food"

"What about the MKs", asked the Lamb
"Who on Fanda Eagles write?"
"Will they be asking for peace within
And pleasant dreams at night?"

"I think they will" said Mary
"So together a toast we'll raise
To all a Merry Christmas
May you receive that for which thee prays"

"But what about those MKs"
The lamb went on to say
"Who have no family this Christmas
What for them do we pray?"

Mary thought a moment
For she knew of some to whom this does apply
"We'll wish them a special MK Christmas
Be it in land of snow or desert dry"

"We could put a special stocking on our tree"
The lambed mused at will
"A special stocking for each estranged MK
Of hope and peace to gladly fill"

And if you get the chance
Pop in and say hello
For amongst the lights and tinsel
There are stockings all a glow

The MKs Christmas Cake

Ingredients:
T.L.C.
Kiwis
Australian
Hugs
Tears
Americans
Large Bottle of Brandy

Method:
Mix Kiwi, Australian and American MKs in large bowl, add in some TLC and tears and stir gently before adding in a nip of brandy, have a shot of brandy to make sure it is o.k.
Please carefully sum Hugs in bowl, but careful knot too mix Hugs to close to one Kiwi, add another nip of brady and have one for shelf.
Plut remainin TLC in bowel two and stir in cluckwise direction, befour aiding glass full of branty and having glass for shiff.
Put in ovan for hiff our and finnish branty beatle. Cluck till will dun and surf warm or cold if ovan knot on.

Merry Christmas

P.S.

NEWSFLASH Re Santa
He's been cooking this Chrismas cake
So he'll be on his way
As soon from slumber he doth wake

Rudolph has been helping
Thats how the nose got so red
And he's sleeping off his excess
Tucked up in my little bed

Mrs Bemused is a wondering
Why there's 7 reindeer on the lawn
Waiting for Santa and Rudolph
Who look sort of merry and forlorn

Never fear fellow MKs
They'll soon be on their way
Bemused has just the remedy for them
On this interesting Christmas Day

"So" I hear you asking
"What is in store for Santa dear"
Tune in after Christmas
For now I must disappear :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next