[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Christmas 2012

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Christmas 2012
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:15 pm 

This is a right pain when this happens. Had it happen to me in a previous job. Get set up as the whistleblower, promised all the protection and investigation in the world, then as soon as the proof is handed over, wallagh, no protection and it all goes under the carpet.

Time to call in the man at the top and get some action me thinks. What! are you completely nuts Bemused, I hear the masses echo. Why not, you would be very suprised who will reply to a well worded e-mail, you just have to make it in their best interests to reply and provide a very good reason (with good proof) why they it could get uncomfortable if they don't.
And if the man at the top, takes the time to reply to an ageing nurse at the bottom of the globe, who can't even vote for him, imagine the strings he can pull for someone who has done his country a big favour who can vote for him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:44 pm 

Ok I have my first doctor appt in a long list of doctors I refer to as my Pitt crew. Today!!! I did it :)

Here is what I feel weird about though. NTM wanted me to describe what happened and name my offender. I had already given her detail on each one of my mental and physical ailments stemming from the abuse. I have also informed her I have documentation on the diagnosis and even statements saying I show all signs of childhood sexual abuse. And even a signed waiver from 2010 when I refused memory recall therapy against my doctors advice.

Am I being paranoid???

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:58 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:06 pm 

We're all probably all a bit paranoid, comes from dealing with paranormal for to long.

If the average "normal" human read the signs and symptoms of the plethera of mental illnesses, they'd recognise quite a few they had. This doesn't mean they are verging on the edge of sanity, it's just the diverse nature of human characteristics that make us so varied.

O.k. some of us are more nuts than others, but hey I never said I was perfect, two, three, four . . . . time for my little white pills :lol:

No you're fine, just got lots of things going on and it's Christmas, then its New Year . . .

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:39 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:38 pm 

Mary and her Little Lamb
Were wrapping presents under their tree
When they thought of all the MKs they knew
And they let their minds roam free

Most were in snowy lands
Wrapped up in furs or fleece
While some were from summer flies
Seeking respite and peace

"I wonder what they wish for?"
Said the Lamb to Mary dear
"Fancy clothes, a new car
Or the latest electronic gear?"

"Some will me thinks"
Replied Mary in reflective mood
"And some will just be grateful
To have a nice bit of food"

"What about the MKs", asked the Lamb
"Who on Fanda Eagles write?"
"Will they be asking for peace within
And pleasant dreams at night?"

"I think they will" said Mary
"So together a toast we'll raise
To all a Merry Christmas
May you receive that for which thee prays"

"But what about those MKs"
The lamb went on to say
"Who have no family this Christmas
What for them do we pray?"

Mary thought a moment
For she knew of some to whom this does apply
"We'll wish them a special MK Christmas
Be it in land of snow or desert dry"

"We could put a special stocking on our tree"
The lambed mused at will
"A special stocking for each estranged MK
Of hope and peace to gladly fill"

And if you get the chance
Pop in and say hello
For amongst the lights and tinsel
There are stockings all a glow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:17 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:16 am 

"And what will Bemused do this Christmas"
The Lamb to Mary said
"Will he be tucked up at home
In his summer little bed?"

"No, no" replied Mary
"Bemused when he is not scribbling verse
Wears a funny uniform
And pretends he is a nurse"

"So he'll be putting on a Santa hat
And dispensing yule tide cheer and pills
Hoping to make Christmas day
A temporary reprieve from human ills"

"And what carol will Bemused be singing?"
"I'm dreaming of a White Christmas, downunderway?"
Or "It's hard on to pull that big thing
For summer is not made for a sleigh?"

"No given the nature of Bemused's occupation
Amidst the laughter and the howls
I imagine he will be a humming
Jingle Bowels, Jingle Bowels"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:18 am 

Oops, without the spelling mistake this time.

"And what will Bemused do this Christmas"
The Lamb to Mary said
"Will he be tucked up at home
In his summer little bed?"

"No, no" replied Mary
"Bemused when he is not scribbling verse
Wears a funny uniform
And pretends he is a nurse"

"So he'll be putting on a Santa hat
And dispensing yule tide cheer and pills
Hoping to make Christmas day
A temporary reprieve from human ills"

"And what carol will Bemused be singing?"
"I'm dreaming of a White Christmas, downunderway?"
Or "It's hard to pull that big thing
For summer is not made for a sleigh?"

"No given the nature of Bemused's occupation
Amidst the laughter and the howls
I imagine he will be a humming
Jingle Bowels, Jingle Bowels"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:43 pm 

Jingle Bowels?!

You are hilarious, Nurse Bemused!!

(Maybe you should apply for a job at the NTM Old Folks' Home In Sanford! By the looks on some of those faces there these days, I think a few of those people might be in need of your services, if you know what I mean.

Sometimes it hard to tell the difference between a look of consternation and a look of constipation.)

:oops: :shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next