[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Summary of Abuse

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: Summary of Abuse
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:45 pm 

Thank you MrsM for the update. Sorry I missed the other post.Sounds like you are making real progress. Healing is very often hard work. Praying God will give strength and peace.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:04 pm 

Thank you, Jerry. It IS hard work, isn't it? And I find myself having to get past my own emotions so I can help my children with theirs. So hard.

The Lord has given me His grace, His compassion and His view of mercy towards my daughter and her current struggles with how she is feeling about herself. I can only give Him the credit, and it amazes me when I talk with her and I KNOW it is truly God speaking through me to her. Humbling, as well.

Thanks again, everyone.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:37 pm 

Brilliant, many thanks. Got a sharemarket tip. Invest in adult diapers and sleeping pills. Some people won't be able to sleep and might not need laxatives for quite sometime.
I can't believe how well this is going. NTM has told me I need to get my lawyer to ask for any addresses. So I've hit the go button, no point in mucking around, they won't cooperate, so we downunder (with support from other MKs) will do our best, come hell or high water!
Justice may be on it's way, let us hope so.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:25 pm 

Notice the pattern, everyone?

Just a few weeks ago this forum was on fire with comments about NTM's decision to "investigate" away the situation with Donna Beach. After all, she came home and went back to treatment and the young man amy or may not have been considered an adult at the time since he was 16 or 17 and in England...

Blah, blah, blah.

Some spoke up here. Some wondered about WHY her position within NTM was worth protecting in spite of the true facts that she had an inappropriate relationship with a teen while she was a married mother in her 30s.

This is one example of trying to be heard by NTM. Even the faithful on this blog are fatigued. THIS IS THE NTM PATTERN. We vent; they ignore.

They stay silent and they win.

I wish I would give up on all this myself! Why do I even read this blog? Why do I still have inklings of hope? Why do I pause when I see the activity from "down under"?

How long, Oh Lord, how long?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:58 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:27 pm 

silentone, I hope you will get the opportunity to tell your story.

Everyone needs to be heard. No more silence.

And everyone needs to be believed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:35 pm 

As most of you will know U.S. law is not fully adequate to prosecute for crimes not committed on U.S. soil.

However if you were in PNG there is an interesting quirk of history. If you or someone you know was seriously abused before September 1975, you were infact abused on Australian Soil. PNG did not gain independence until September 1975.

Therefore we Downunder MKs would suggest that if you fall into this catergory you pursue a proscecution through the Australian authorities. They may not wish to bother initially, so you may wish to seek assistance from the U.S. embassy in Australia or engage some expertise. I and my team are not offering legal advice in this blog, just pointing avenues you may wish to pursue.

Also if you were the victim of a non U.S. citizen and your abuser is back in their home country (i.e. England), you might like to consider laying a complaint with the country concerneds authorities. We have evidence that at least one paedophile dismissed from a South American country is still active in the U.K.

Please feel free to pass this on to whoever you think may benefit form it. It does not constitue legal advice, just a few ideas worth considering.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:03 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:43 am 

One boy had to stay off campus at the "farm" for a week for discipline.
Bob Fisher was the one who went down to stay at night as the "staff in charge."
I hope it wasn't you, silentone.
We were all deceived as to what was actually going on at Tambo during those years.
We would like to see legal action, also, for these crimes.
Some will have to step up and it will be painful. Without proof (multiple stories?) if will not happen. It may be too hard for people to do.
We understand, but we are OUTRAGED!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:00 pm 

It looks like silentone has left the room. My heart is hurting for this MK.

You will remain in our thoughts, silentone.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 25  Next