[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - no-one-in-particular's whereabouts

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:11 pm 

Hello, just wanted to check in and give an FYI.

1. I've been suffering from a medical condition that thankfully has FINALLY been diagnosed a couple weeks ago. One of the bad things about this condition is that I have no energy at all. I'm pretty much home-bound at this point.

I've made posts on this forum before, but it took all night to do so each time. It takes me a long time to say what's in my mind. There is a Mind - Language barrier that makes it very difficult for me to communicate. Each of my previous posts usually took me 3 hours to type, proof-read and post. So I can't really make that a habit anymore; I paid the piper big-time for staying up like I did.

I'm sorry if I made it sound like I was able to do all that stuff that I posted. I DO want to, and if my doctor finds some medicine that does help, I'll get back to work on it. DOUBT ME NOT. I'm pretty upset with myself because I posted my own To-Do List on this forum, talking big and talking trash, thinking that this new medication I'm taking will give me some energy, but it really isn't helping that much.

Therefore, I won't really be able to post on this forum much at all from now on.
I DO have SO MUCH PASSION about NTM and the evil that in my opinion, they nurture.
It's just that those couple of weeks I posted took such a toll on me, and I'm still recovering from it. But I did it because I care.

2. Also, I am slowly typing out a draft of my abuse story. I never went to NTM but I was abused by somebody that was an MK. The story doesn't have a happy ending. I completely disowned my former beliefs/faith. I still call myself a Christian, I still believe in God, but just not an exclusively Christian god. Lower case "g" there. I don't at all believe the Bible.

Also, more than likely, this person I was abused by reads these forums. So it's not going to be fun because then that person will KNOW it's me that posted under this pseudonym no-one-in-particular.

Because then, though they would deny it, they would be happy at my suffering with my medical condition because it's obviously a sign of God's chastizing me.

The doctrine that God would "chastize" his "unrepentant" children that have left the fundamentalist mindset, which chastizement will be more and more severe as time goes on, up to and including death, is to me by far the most disgusting, nefarious and EVIL doctrine I have EVER had the ignominy of previously believing myself.

So I'm typing out the draft about what happened to me, and I'll post it under the Non-NTM Abusive Environments section.

Damn it, I just proof-read and I sound so f***ing self-involved. I don't mean to!
Maybe I am. I don't know.
Even if NO ONE reads this, it's still good for me to post it.
It lessens the pain, and I've got a LOT OF PAIN!!!
THANK YOU FUCKING NEW TRIBES MISSION FOR THAT!!!

I'd better stop, I'm about to crash into my keyboard.

Take care everyone, and I pray God's love for everyone here.

Love - no-one-in-particular

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:26 pm 

Welcome back, no-one-in-particular! I am sorry to hear about your physical problems and your low energy. So many people who have been abused in various ways seem to suffer physically in their bodies. There is a connection there ... not sure I understand it clearly. But I definitely don't think it's God chastising you for re-thinking the fundamentalist views you were taught. When people have been abused -- by people who claim to be Christians -- it always amazes me that the survivors have any faith left at all. That kind of abuse would make you question EVERYTHING.

You are always welcome here, to post as little or as much as you wish. But please take care of yourself, and don't push yourself harder than you should. Get your rest, and I hope that God will give your doctor wisdom in getting you some help so you'll feel better and have more energy.

All the best to you.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:43 pm 

No-one-in-particular, you are someone-very-special! Do not sell yourself short.

There is a great deal of doctrinal error in NTM - error that you have had the insight to see and reject. Good for you!! It is bleak testimony to the effectiveness of NTM's brainwashing that you would struggle with the lies you were taught while they go on blithely protecting the perverts...

Leaving a cult like NTM does not mean leaving God. You are probably much closer to the truth than many who would write you off as a rebellious apostate!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:53 am 

NOIP, I still call you VIP.
Thank you for having the courage to post and encourage us all by your pro-active-ness.
We are thankful for what you were able to do.
We cry out in pain about yet another story.
We support you and we understand some of what you feel.
Some---because we are not you.
But we "get" it.
When you share YOUR story, it has to be about YOU.
So know that we understand.
We will enter into your story when you post it because of what we have experienced.
Take care and go slowly.
We are genuine in our caring for you.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:29 am 

I totally Agree with Raz. He nailed it NOIP. We stand behind you.