[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Finally! the reason NTM isn't using GRACE (actually 10)

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:23 am 

This is the remainder of the e-mail.

Dear _______,

Happy new year to you also.
Been in ________ for a few days so nice to relax a bit.

The reply came 4 days after I sent my inquiry, enough time I suspect to consult with NTM in Australia, how to reply. Interestingly Australia have never answered any of my numerous e-mails, wonder why?
Oh in case you are wondering what qualifications the NZ rep has, he was a sheep farmer. Baaa humbug! :o
If you've got any of those spare Magpies on standby, I'll give you some coordinates for NTM Australia.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:49 am 

Currently on R and R in Boston before we make the flight back across the ditch. Repairing a little wing damage amongst the squadron. Low flying got a little too low. Great trip up the coast but quite a change in the weather noted when flying into Boston. Will be in touch on return for new
co-ordinates.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:45 am 

Boston baked beans!
Bombs away!
Not over the U.S., please.
I don't think they can hold on til they get to the Pacific.
I meant re-fuel in Boston BEFORE the attack on Sanford.
Maybe they could do a curtain call, then head back?
Commander? Commander?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:18 pm 

Magpie Squadron leader this is Kiwi Command. It was the Boston Tea Party not the Boston Poop Party!
Magpie Squadron Leader this is Kiwi Command, do you read over?

Ah Boston Command, we having difficulties reaching Magpie Squadron Leader, possible due to distance or Atmospheric conditions, suggest you contact Magpie Squadron Leader before you know what hits the fan.

Boston Command do you read over?

#$#%# radio, knew should't have nicked it when I was a fledgling MK!

DUCK!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:03 pm 

Bemused, I would say the NZ NTM's Reps silence SPEAKS VOLUMES!!!!!!

As for NTM Australia...sounds like they are all singing from the same hymm book.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:44 am 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:56 pm 

It's horrible, but we must ask the question: Is NTM interested in Truth?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:05 am 

To my utter embarrassment I must confess that NTM Downunder has developed a culture of blatant lying, covering up and avoiding the truth.
I have got far more sense out of NTM U.S. than I have out of NTM Australia.

Alas NTM Australia (which includes New Zealand) have been badly caught with its pants down and it ain't a pretty sight.

An organisation that portrays itself as the pinnacle of righteousness, then has to bend the truth to cover its members sins, defies credibility.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:43 am 

Oh, that is a terrible shame! In my lifetime I have had the privilege of knowing quite a few NTM missionaries from Downunder, and also their children.

I am grieved to hear that NTM Australia (AKA CrossView) has not responded to the pain of their MKs with integrity. This is not pleasing to God. It is not pleasing to any of us here in the Fanda Eagles family. And it should not be pleasing to any of the churches or supporters who have placed their confidence in these missionaries, and have made great sacrifices to keep their mission going.

Shame, shame.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:12 am 

In the spirit of fairness, one should of course be wary of a lone voice decrying such a pious organisation. After all I remain an anonymous poster to the vast majority of the Fanda Eagles family and therefore an untested product.

So therefore to add validity to my claims that their is something fishy going on with NTM Australia, feel free to contact them and ask some hard questions. Also try their New Zealand Rep and see the amazing caring response you will probably get, unless of course he has been ordered to remain incommunicardo for fear of putting his foot in it again.

Oh and while you're writing to them, please pass on my warmest regards and a complimentary bottle of anti hypertensives. :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next