[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Warning re: the new investigation

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:57 pm 

I think you all should know...

I agreed to an interview for the new “investigation” before Pat Hendrix was selected. I agreed on condition that NO copy of the interview be given to NTM. I was ensured that this would not happen; the information would only be given to the third party and it would be kept secure by the third party.

My interview was sent to Pat Hendrix at pat.hendrix@mkguardian.com, which as I understand means that it is filed in NTM’s server. NTM’s server “security” means absolutely nothing to me because that is the very place I wanted it kept secure from! And I am crying as I type this.

If Pat Hendrix already agreed to secure the investigation’s information with NTM, she can hardly be called independent. And if she has no secure place to store the information, then it is hardly safe with her.

I think G.R.A.C.E. far better or the law, and no one has to cooperate with an investigation that is set up on NTM’s terms.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:34 pm 

I am totally ignorant about this sort of thing; I am more comfortable with 8 track tapes than I am with computer terminology.

Can someone explain why it was thought necessary or even helpful to use NTM's servers to store this sort of very personal, very confidential information?

Andy? Tibby? Larry?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:02 pm 

AA - I'm so sorry they've betrayed you - intentionally or in arrogant ignorance. The last thing on this earth that you need is more grief piled on the heartache you've carried for so long. I'm praying for you tonight.
As I was lying in bed with my children tonight, I tried to imagine them falling asleep in dorm rooms, then waking to work detail and breakfast in another building. It almost broke my heart. It was "normal" to us all then, but how incredibly abnormal it really was.
May God grant you peace & comfort tonight. I miss you, my friend.

NTM - STOP PILING ON THE MISTAKES AND ABUSE!! YOUR ARROGANT DISMISSAL OF WHAT WE WANT & NEED IS A BLATANT SLAP IN THE FACE TO SO MANY HEARTBROKEN MK'S.
STOP.IT.stop it. STOP.IT.stop it. S.T.O.P. I.T.

Call GRACE.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:23 am 

Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do and does not do it, to him it is sin. James 4:17

Jesus said, "If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains. John 9:41

Every day that you hesitate. Every hour that you remain close-lipped. Every minute that you resist the right course of action. Every second that you worship your gods of self-preservation, propriety, sanctimonious silence, pride YOU ARE COMPOUNDING & MULTIPLYING & DEEPENING & EXACERBATING THE SINS COMMITTED AGAINST INNOCENT CHILDREN IN GOD'S NAME.

you are in sin
your guilt remains
call GRACE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:35 am 

It is 4:00 a.m. & Arara Azul's heartache is heavy on my mind. As is the heartache of Courageous, and one other precious, broken girl from FP's regime.

NTM, you so desperately want to save the heathens?

"Today some heathen mother dear, Is turning from a sacred stream.
To which she threw her precious child, An offering to please her god.

Oh you who know the One true God, What offering did you bring today?
You claim to have the peace of God, Yet care not they must seek in vain."
(Away in Heathen Darkness)

How grievous. How ironic. The references in this old missionary hymn are meant for the heathens. It could be the song of the New Tribes MK

c.a.l.l. G.R.A.C.E.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:25 am 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:21 am 

Oh, my! Arara Azul, my heart aches for you!! Whether the information you submitted to Pat Hendrix is compromised or not, you are feeling vulnerable again, to the hurt caused by NTM, past, present and future. I am sorry for that!

I cannot do much, but I will pray that the information will only reach the hands of those who can truly help, who truly desire change, who truly cherish the heart of a child. Please know I am praying for you, for each one who is struggling, still, to put the past behind them.

Words fail...

Hurt-n-Hopeful

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:03 pm 

I have felt a great variety and intensity of emotions over the past several months while reading the words on this forum. I've said things that I'm happy about, and things I wish I could take back. But I never cried. Until this morning when I read your words, AA. I can't even begin to imagine what you are feeling right now. You chose to trust, and.... this!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:57 pm 

I had a part in this debacle and there are no suitable explanations or excuses. It was wrong, and I apologize. SittingDuck said, regarding our understanding you: "If you did, this never would have happened." I think that is painfully correct.

Words are so insufficient here, but I must apologize, especially to you, Arara Azul.

Andy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:09 pm 
Site Admin

I spoke with Larry Brown a few months ago, and explained to him how critical it is to have the mks involved in the next round of investigations, including being a part of choosing the "third-party investigator".
I told him that having the Fanda mks so heavily involved was a huge reason why GRACE worked. I feel like my words were not taken to heart, in the slightest. Be careful, leaders of NTM. Be careful, mks who would take part in these "investigations".

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next