[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Future investigations

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 746 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 75  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:22 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:12 pm 

NOT impressed!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:57 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:59 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:52 am 

I am so tired of people saying that children falsely accuse people of sexual abuse. I really am. I browsed internet and found many statistics that refute that fallacy. I like this following one:

A study conducted at Children's Hospital Medical Center of Cincinnati (Amy Arszman Daso and Robert Shapiro, M.D) indicates that child sexual abuse allegations should be taken seriously and found children's testimony more reliable than physical exams in cases of sexual abuse. The researchers reviewed the records of 31 pedophiles who confessed between 1994 and 1999. The 31 perpetrators confessed to a total of 101 acts of sexual abuse, some of which they committed multiple times. The perpetrators abused 47 children. The 45 old enough to provide a history described 111 acts of sexual abuse. "Physical exams are an unreliable indicator of sexual abuse," says Dr. Shapiro. "We're not saying that children never make things up, but the responsible reaction is to listen carefully to allegations of abuse so that abused children will be identified and false allegations recognized." (May 2000)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:57 am 

Boz corroborates this in his radio interview. Only 1 to 5 % of abuse claims by children are false, as per his evidence. He also goes on to say that this is not a reason for dismissing the 95 to 99% of claims that are genuine, but of course those with vested interests in protecting the guilty are apt to dismiss all allegations on this basis.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:20 am 

Okay, Pat Hendrix, IHART, Pii, Mr Brad, Tibby, Brian, NTM, Larry B, etc., etc.

Summer is over. Done. The kids are back in school. The swimming pools are closed.

So what's the deal? We need to know.

Too many words that had no genuineness behind them. Too many projected expectations.

Nothing is real. Nothing is wrapping up.

How long do you think the patient silence can last? How long do you think MK abuse survivors will sit and wait for you to take your turn? Until they realize this is just a game to you and you never intended to let them play? The board was set up, the game pieces were laid down, the cards were stacked up neatly.

And then nothing happened.

So here I am. Trying again to wake you up. Get you going.

I hope you're listening.

Wakey wakey!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:31 am 

Is there a possibility that the $$$$ are running out to fund this, after all there is a recession on in many parts of the globe, amongst other factors?
I would imagine these good folks are not working for McDonalds wages and their expense accounts are mounting up.

Haven't been contacted for a long time down here, since being advised I'd hear when the action was about to start.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:52 am 

I am sure that could be a possibility, Bemused.

I am certain the folks at Sanford will never disclose what this fiasco has cost them.

And IF the money is running low, I expect that those who are personally receiving some of it will do everything they can to insure that the dwindling trickle will keep running into their pockets.

After all, it is a fact that some people have themselves received a portion of this money over the past four years.

Just not you or me.

:|

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:27 am 

From the files of personal experience:

We had the big earthquake which has done billions of dollars of damage, well over two years ago, consequently there is vast amounts of insurance and grant money floating around. This of course attracts all sorts of "the usual characters" who all have their own "expertise" to offer, which of course costs $$$$$. So the money sort of gets to where it is needed, but bits get taken out by each group/person who finds they need to handle it on the way down and the expense accounts become large and overweight. It is amazing how much bureaucracy suddenly springs up and how instead of speeding up the process, it just complicates and delays procedures.
Personally I'm still waiting for several claims to be sorted and each time I ring up to see how matters are progressing, it has gone to yet another person for final checking. Meantime the baked beans on toast are getting routine.

I realize of course that for most of us it is not about some sort of financial compensation from NTM, but accountability and justice. I just can't help but get the feeling that this has stalled and that the "rug of righteousness" and the mat of "it's in the past" will eventually be pulled over the filth, because many of the guilty parties will have exited planet earth to await their final judgement.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 746 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 75  Next