[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Where two or three are gathered...

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:36 pm 

Amen to both, Lord.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:36 pm 

Heard this song tonight. I think it expresses the heart cry of many of us beautifully:

We've been crumbled we've been crushed
The city walls have turned to dust
Broken hands and blistered feet
We walk for miles to find relief

When the thief takes
When our hopes cave
You build us back...You build us back
When the earth shakes
When the world breaks
You build us back...You build us back

We are scared, we are poor
All our safety nets are torn
We've been humbled to our knees
From these ruins, we believe

Redeemer, redeem us
Restorer, restore us
Oh build us back
Though the mountains be shaken
The hills be removed
Your unfailing love remains
After all that's been taken
Your promise, still sacred
You build us back with precious stones

(Build Us Back by Newsboys)

Oh God, many of us have been humbled to our knees and yet from these ruins we still believe - at least enough to still cry out to You. We are calling out to You God, our only hope. Redeemer, redeem us. Restorer, restore us. May Your unfailing love for us heal our hearts, and build us back.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:27 pm 

Lord give us meekness and kind and gentle hearts as we continue this healing journey. Thank you for bringing Zephania out here with us. Grant her peace and courage as she joins our jouney. Give Raz and Kathy strength of arm and sharpness of eye as they wield their frying pans. As Sherpa goes under the knife give his doctors skill and wisdom and heal him quickly. This I pray in the name of your Son Jesus. Amen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:41 pm 

Chiming in my "amen" with a big grin on my face! :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:52 pm 

Dear Heavenly Father, knower of all, you hold every tear in your hand that all the sufferers have cried, you know every ache in their hearts, you know all the pain they feel, you love them more than they (we) could ever know, and we thank you for all your Grace, your mercy and your forgiveness. We thank you for your loving kindness and your ability to heal broken hearts. We thank you for dying for us all so we can be redeemed despite our sin, we thank you for opening our eyes when we seek you, and we pray that you would keep the evil one away from those who are in the process of healing. I pray in the name of your son Jesus that you would not only heal, but give your spirit of power to those with scars and in pain. I pray that you show your true self and not the one others have misrepresented in sin to those that have been decieved of your greatness. Please be with all of us now, never leave us of forsake us, for we need you each and every day Father. Please remind us with your Holy Spirit daily to seek you, for you are our daily bread and living water and nothing of eternal value can be accomplished without you. Teach us to love you, and show us how to help those in need, give us the right words and the right heart to show your love to others.
Amen.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:26 am 

Forever Reign by Hillsong

You are good You are good
When there’s nothing good in me
You are love You are love
On display for all to see
You are light You are light
When the darkness closes in
You are hope You are hope
You have covered all my sin

You are peace You are peace
When my fear is crippling
You are true You are true
Even in my wandering
You are joy You are joy
You’re the reason that I sing
You are life You are life
In You death has lost it’s sting

Oh I’m running to Your arms
I’m running to Your arms
The riches of Your love
Will always be enough
Nothing compares to Your embrace
Light of the world forever reign

You are more You are more
Than my words will ever say
You are Lord You are Lord
All creation will proclaim
You are here You are here
In Your presence I’m made whole
You are God You are God
Of all else I’m letting go

Oh I’m running to Your arms
I’m running to Your arms
The riches of Your love
Will always be enough
Nothing compares to Your embrace
Light of the world forever reign

My heart will sing
No other Name
Jesus
Jesus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:00 pm 

Losing something you love dearly is so hard. I know this from experience. Somehow we survive and move forward. And somehow God is glorified by our survival ... by how our heart keeps on beating and how we keep on breathing in spite of loss and pain that we once thought we wouldn't have been able to bear. Sometimes it doesn't feel like a "victory" ... it just feels like survival. But somehow He is still glorified.
You know we are all there with you, and our prayers continue! We also understand the worry, fear, panic ... all of it.
Hang on for dear life ... and hang on for LM.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:47 am 

Please pray for me tomorrow. I am turning in papers to finalize my divorce. I am heart broken. This is not the path I wanted.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:02 am 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:38 pm 

Amen to Gene Lord.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next