MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:10 pm 

Great reply, Raz.

Cusimaniac, I wonder about your observation that most on this forum are “content” to be conspiracy theorists and whiny victims.

What I have witnessed here is not contentment in being identified as victims but rather the acts of heroism, small and large — some in just the daily living of life — of people who have endured so much. I see people willing to look at the facts and make up their own minds about things like name changes and diversification of assets.

Maybe it’s a matter of perspective, but I am personally honored and humbled to be a part of this community.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:27 pm 

Me too!
We feel honored as parents to encourage here.
We have been devastated by ntm, but we continue on.
We hold those battered and bruised ones close to our hearts.
Some we knew before they even went overseas as babies and little ones.
And we so admire the analytic aspect that goes on here by those gifted in this way.
Or the humor we so need.
We see heros, not whiners.
And we have seen a lot of victory here, too, among the victims.
We welcome all here---cusimaniac---are you part of a particular family we love so much?
By any chance?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:50 pm 

Thanks for the warm welcome Raz!

Yeah, I realized in retrospect that I should have challenged the issue more, but you know what they say about retrospect :) I may not be new to NTM-think, but I am new to this forum. I find that a lot of the info here takes awhile to digest. I owe a lot to the people who have been brave enough to share their abuse stories here. This forum has filled in the some missing pieces of my life and answered a lot of questions for me. I am outraged about the level of abuse NTM/Ethnos360 has been willing to sweep under the rug. They are acting in direct opposition to their shiny words, and it has made me question a lot of things about them. Just like if someone in my life said one thing then did the opposite, I would probably not trust them as much. You know "Actions speak louder than words" and all that nonsense.

I still think it's ridiculous to call ANY victims "whiney". As if to say their stories don't matter or something along those lines. These stories have been so important in my own life that I have to agree with mosquito bite: they are heroes, not whiners. How different my life would be right now if I hadn't happened upon their testimony!!!!

Drinking the Koolaid takes its toll sooner or later.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:00 pm 

Yes, it sure does take its toll.

I am heartened to hear that the words posted here have made a difference for you, 2ndGenNTMmk! I guess it shouldn't surprise me to hear this from you after what feels like a very long period of virtual silence here. But yes, it is still surprising.

And encouraging!

:)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:21 pm 

Thank you for coming on here, 2ndGenNTMmk!
It's good there have been some eye openers
And even encouragements for you.