[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - SCOTT ROSS OPENS HIS OWN COMPANY

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:30 pm 

Alas we find out the hard way often that those we think we can trust, are more loyal to their organisation or those who pay them.

As an MK I learnt to trust few people and felt I existed to only be exploited for what I could do and what meagre possessions I had. Over and over I heard that everything was done for the glory of God, but it was another lie. Most things were done for the benefit of the individual doing them, the tight group they belonged to or the Mission.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:34 pm 

Lest there be any doubt, I repeat this sentence from TRGI's website, which clearly states their purpose and goal:

"We believe that our prepared Multi-Disciplinary team will be the “good response” that protects your organization from unnecessary financial expenditures and community backlash that often come with the investigative conclusion of guilt of personnel."

To be clear! The goal of this agency is to protect your organization!! Financially and from COMMUNITY BACKLASH that comes with the conclusion of guilt of your personnel!!

Oh, I am so incensed by this I might scream!

Your personnel are guilty of child abuse?

Well, don't worry! Our firm will protect you!! From unnecessary financial expenditures! And from community backlash!

Oh my! If the public gets upset at you because your missionary beat, raped or sodomized children and your organization did not respond in a Christ-like way (Matthew 18:6), we are here for you! We will protect you!!

If there has ever been any doubt about what has been going on in the missions communities like NTM and ABWE in the past few years in regard to response to the abuse of children, that doubt has been laid to rest today.

PROTECTION.

Of the child victims?

NO. NO. NO.

God help us ... how did it all come to this???

I am absolutely distraught.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:43 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:55 pm 

The purpose of TRGI seems very similar to Pii.

The question in my mind is: will TRGI be a competitor of Pii? Or is Pii so overwhelmed with clients that TRGI has been founded in order to help carry the growing load?

Oh, and another question comes to me: Will NTM turn to TRGI for their future investigations. rather than to Pii or IHART/Pat Hendrix?

Oh what a tangled web we weave ....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:00 pm 

My guess is Pii will be quietly dropped and TRGI will be inserted. And then NTM will have complete control (except we'll be told that TRGI is independent, the best in the business and no info is shared).

As I've always said, we trust NTM at our peril and nothing I'm reading today changes that opinion.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:48 pm 

Remember when the days were long
And rolled beneath a deep blue sky
Didn't have a care in the world
With mommy and daddy standin' by
But "happily ever after" fails
And we've been poisoned by these fairy tales
The lawyers dwell on small details
Since daddy had to fly

But I know a place where we can go
That's still untouched by men
We'll sit and watch the clouds roll by
And the tall grass wave in the wind
You can lay your head back on the ground
And let your hair fall all around me
Offer up your best defense
But this is the end
This is the end of the innocence

O' beautiful, for spacious skies
But now those skies are threatening
They're beating plowshares into swords
For this tired old man that we elected king
Armchair warriors often fail
And we've been poisoned by these fairy tales
The lawyers clean up all details
Since daddy had to lie

But I know a place where we can go
And wash away this sin
We'll sit and watch the clouds toll by
And the tall grass wave in the wind
Just lay your head back on the ground
And let your hair spill all around me
But this is the end

Who knows how long this will last
Now we've come so far, so fast
But, somewhere back there in the dust
That same small town in each of us
I need to remember this
So baby give me just one kiss
And let me take a long last look
Before we say goodbye

Just lay your head back on the ground
And let your hair fall all around me
But this is the end

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:58 am 

[quote="Raz"].............(This comes straight from the Nussbaum/Sidebotham article referenced above.).................

The Nussbaum/Sidebotham article is so fraught with documentable errors that it's a plus for anyone on the other side of Scott Ross. It appears to be a marketing tool that was hastily put together without much research. As the saying goes "you advertise what you're really good at or, what you're really bad at".

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:48 pm 

So yeah it looks like the creation of this is to protect the agencies and organizations. Hmm. I cannot wrap my head around this. We saw this in all the documents between Senegal and EC of Sanford regarding the Fanda MK school abuse. The concern with ntm has always been for the perpetrator and not the victim. Now this man S. Ross has set up a company to defend agencies.

The victims need our protection!!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:31 pm 

It is hard to wrap your head around it. Major cognitive dissonance. Would they have helped Kennel in his defense with all of their multicultural experience?

It's a pathway for further bullying.

I hate it.

Or are they hoping to get a big BJU contract out of this?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:47 am 

No. I think the services offered are to avoid being caught, if one is caught then you are on your own, your organisation will probably be told to distance themselves from you and offer some excuse that what you did was in your own time not the organisations.

It borders on the unethical and amoral, but then isn't that what we've come to expect?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next