[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Truth? Transparency?

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Truth? Transparency?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:24 am 

I'm too upset to even choose an icon----or two
As is my custom……..

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:33 am 

Why so sad?

The latest revelations aren't a matter for celebration, but they aren't our fault or doing either. Its just more proof that we are doing the right thing exposing this unholy mess.

Everyone affected or involved in this mess now has enough info to make a competent decision as to what they are going to do about it. It is no longer a matter of a couple of historical incidents which can be quickly patched up and moved on from. It is now one big organised coverup and fraud.

What will be will be with NTM. Fate, God or the Law will deal with the mess at some stage on the timeline continuum. I hope it is sooner rather than later and that those who have cast their lot in with the criminality of the scandal are well and truly punished. Then maybe those affected by the scandal might have some chance of moving on.

Me sad? No, it's what I've long suspected. I was just an innocent kid caught up in this mess, I feel a little aggrieved that some of my life has been wasted by people who pretended to have my best interests at heart, but had no compassion or just outright hated me for their own strange reasons. But I, like other posters, can hold my head up and say that I have done my best to ensure others have a better chance of a happier life, by speaking out and that feels a bit of compensation for the aggrieved feelings.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:29 pm 

Good thoughts, Bemused,
I can focus on those.
Instead of being so mad at ntm.
What for?
They have made their choices.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:52 pm 

Global Assist Campus is the owner of the "new" NTM headquarters in Sanford.
http://www.scpafl.org/ParcelDetailInfo. ... AG02060010

About a year ago I heard was that this building was owned by a "friend of NTM" who was leasing it back to them.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:36 am 

Oh well might as well ask the obvious questions, knowing there will be no reply:

1). Was the property sold to Global Assist Campus at a market price?

2) Is the rent charge market value?

3) What consultation was made with NTM members or is this the first they know about it?

4) If NTM dissolves, who will own the assets of Global Assist Campus?

5) Why was this done?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:27 am 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:01 am 

Thanks, Raz.

Although I'm no lawyer, from what I've read of the articles of incorporation on Sunbiz, these items seem true of each:
- All three exist for the benefit and support of NTM.
- Other than "reasonable amounts for services rendered", no director, officer, or private person is compensated by the organization.
- If a "triggering event" occurs, each can either support another organization, or become a non-supporting organization (i.e. exist for their own sake as a non-profit).
- Triggering events include dissolution of NTM, bankruptcy of NTM, or a judgement is entered against NTM either (a) permanently halting the operations of NTM, or (b) damages in an amount that would render NTM insolvent or unable to continue activities.
- All list Scott Ross as registered agent.
- All list Dan Kreider as a director.

Other NTM real assets that I am aware of (NTBI and Camdenton) are at present still owned by NTM Inc.
The Trustee Deed on file for 312 W First Street is in the amount of $800,000.

Yes, I'd guess any new name will likely have the word "Global" in it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:12 am 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:14 pm 

We'll have to modernise and change our name too :P

Let's see, ummmm, how does "Global Eagles" sound?

And for the Australian MKs "Crosseyed Eagles".

That's all folks

Global Kiwi (formerly Bemused)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:19 pm 

NTM can't call itself "Global" because it still believes the world is flat and anyone who ventures to far from NTMland will drop off the edge of the world into the abyss, where the devil will get them and they will be infected with bitter spirits and be out of fellowship!!!!!!!!
It will still be the same organisation, with the same leaders and the same elitist isolationist cultish culture that has got it into so much trouble.
And the MKs that they have hurt will be ignored because they will be able to legally say they don't exist any more.
What a sham, this will be no new beginning, it will be the fulfilment of moral bankruptcy!!!!!!!!

Aussie

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next