[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - POEMS in "PURPLE"....are what I have to say!

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3358 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316 ... 336  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:08 pm 

So that's how it was, Bemused?
I got in at the last minute
No time a tale to spinet
About my relatives
(Spell it, kids!)
R-e-l-a-t-i-v-e-s
I think I was the BEST
Of the biters
Not to mention-writers
So I got in FIRST
Not last and cursed
To be among the prime
Insects selected-buy me time
To explain
What pain
I went thru
To get there. :D
Ahem! A story long and boring
Could be told, but snoring
People warn me not to
Go there/ get to the point!
My proboscis gets out of joint
When I think of a world
With no buzz, spoiled
By no pokes and itches-
As bad as no food or riches-
God sent me to wake up
Those who think they're tough
And pull no punches
About whom they steal lunches
I STOP THEM!
Or I try!
I bite once
And then I lie
In wait to bite
Again and buzz
In shrill disdain
Over and over 'cuz
They stole more than lunches
Should be punished bunches
It doesn't take some dunces
TO SEE WHY I GOT ON
The first time!
I needed to fight crime
From the beginning of time
I was very important
To mankind. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:16 pm 

But you are entitled to your version! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:39 am 

Oh, that's funny!

While reading Bemused's version of Noah's Ark, I didn't think about our tenacious Mosquito Bite of Fanda Eagles fame!!

I bet Bemused didn't either.

Merry Christmas, MB!!

:)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:52 am 

Oh, yes, he doesn't forget about me!
We are great friends
But he just got it a little wrong. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:56 am 

Merry Christmas to All!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:14 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:17 am 

The Twelve Drinks of Christmas

On the Thirst Day of Christmas
A good friend gave to me
An exquisite bottle
Of Vintage Classic Dry Sherry

On the Seecand Day of Christmas
The Sherry was all gone
So I opened the kitchen cupbored
And Two Wines my eyes feasted on

Shone the Turd Day of Chrismas
I knocked back tree large Bears
And fund my murds a little wuddled
As I wished to tall gut cheers

Gone the Forth Day of Chrismess
Eye salivated with gut ole Rum
Spent the pest of the way
Nut knowing wince I go or come

Don the Fifth Day of Pressmust
I licked my Facebook Frenz
Butt got spilling a bit wong
And meat with untimely enz

Bon the Sixth Day of Messmus
No more frenz on line
Eye downed my awefill sorrows
With six battles of red rid Wine

One the Seventh Day of Crisismust
Eye lay inter the Crismus Three
And cantemplated Seven Vodka bottles
Admininistered by I.V.

Fun the Eigth Day of Cowsmust
Ate glasses of Shimpain
Made my vizion fury
And I begone to fill the stain

Sun the Ninth Day of Communist
Nine Wines wart very red
And I head such a hengover
Saw thungs unter mine little bed

Stun the Tenth Day of Whoamess
Ten Pink Grins fleaing bye
Know frenz apalling
No mutter how eye tri

Run the Eleveth Day of Remouse
Rehab after Eleven Scotch
Lestered as critiquely hill
And on Twintea Fore Our Wash

On the Twelth Day of Christmas
I'm sober and home again
So Merry Christmas Dear Friends
And we'll have a drink when you say when

:mrgreen: :?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:09 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:25 pm 

Santa's been to my house
Cuz we're first for delivery
Being on the International dateline
Means we're in the top three

Anyway when he arrived
He gave to me a broom
Said it was to sweep the elephant
Which has been roaming in my room

"Thanks" I said to Santa
"But I wonder if we could do a deal
I'll have the broom kindly given
And thee take this elephant who is known to squeal?"

So before Santa could protest
I loaded that old elephant on the sleigh
And Santa faced his team upwind
Preparing to get underway

I heard the sleigh hit full revs
The turbo boost was at full thrust
Bits of sleigh were falling off
An assortment of nuts and rust

He just got off the ground
Before the hedge loomed up ahead
For that Elephant was mighty heavy
I know, he squashed my bed!

Anyway I saw last saw him disappearing
And then there was a tremendous boom
It shook my little house
Each and every room

Now I know not what the boom was
The sound barrier or a crash
But if it is the former, good
The latter will make headlines splash

NEWSFLASH from New Zealand
No presents this Christmas time
For an Elephant placed on the sleigh
Has caused a catastrophic crime

So if thy tree is a little bare
Not a present or gift in sight
This could be the explanation
And Bemused has ducked out of sight ;)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:57 am 

:lol:

Haha! I loved reading your Christmas tale this cold morning!

Oh, if only that elephant could be gotten rid of. Then, in families like mine, truly safe conversations could again take place, without stepping around the subjects we can't talk about because some people are firmly entrenched in Ethnos360, and some see that group for what it really is.

If that elephant was no longer around, friendships once cherished could be renewed. MK abuse survivors could share how they really feel, and ask for what they really want, and the mission would be comfortable listening, hearing, and responding, because they weren't frantically trying to hold the closet door shut so the skeletons won't fall out.

If only ... if only ...

Even Santa won't be bringing about that miracle. I once thought maybe God would, but now I have come to accept that he won't either.

I hope everyone is enjoying Christmas, and that for most of us, the elephant either isn't anywhere near, or has been pushed over into a far corner, so that we can relax and enjoy the blessings of family, food, laughter and love.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3358 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316 ... 336  Next