MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

How are you doing, compared to 9-15 months ago?
Fantastic. Filled with optimism about the future. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Somewhat optimistic. 25%  25%  [ 3 ]
Neutral, life is about the same. 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Have good days and bad days, but the good days are more frequent. 25%  25%  [ 3 ]
Have good days and bad days, but the bad days are more frequent. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Praying fervently for a miracle solution to lifes problems. 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Pretty much given up hope. 25%  25%  [ 3 ]
So depressed I'm suprised I'm still here. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other. 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 12
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:58 am 

At one point it was considered toxic to say that criminal prosecution was a solution for these crimes.
Reaching out in love was a better option to some.
To each his own.
But we kept saying it.
We can love the criminal and hate the crime.
But the beloved criminal must face his consequences.
There are many more than we imagine if the cover up people are also liable.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:12 pm 

Now why should I "love" the criminal? Believe me "the criminal" has no "love" for me. All this reaching out in "love" is total rubbish. That has been tried and failed.

New Tribers and those related to this matter need to make a decision, are they going to keep defending, protecting, excusing paedophiles or are they not? It's a simple decision with just two options. We and other interested parties are the ones who draw the line in the sand, by removing the fence that some sit on and putting the issue in front of the unenlightened.

The days of holding hands, singing Kumbah Yah and reaching out in "love" are long gone. NTM is an organisation with blood on it's hands and will do until there is a massive change in attitude and cooperation.

Our job is to make sure the right people know on who's hands that blood is and who is wearing gloves and why.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:31 pm 

Dear Dad,

It’s the Olympics and I’ve been thinking about things.
We were like a little country, you were the coach and the family the team. The advice you gave was good, “never give up” and “always do the right thing, no matter what the personal cost”. Our family team went on to the field and there we played with other teams.
Now alas it has become evident that some of those teams were not playing by the rules, just like drug cheats in the Olympics. And I’ve remembered what you taught me, “never give up” and “always do the right thing, no matter what the personal cost”. You should be really proud of me, because I’ve put a lot of time and effort into this, just like the doping committee spends a lot of time catching drug cheats.

Trouble is, you are not proud of me, in fact you actually hate what I’m doing. Now why would that be? You seem to be hell bent on defending paedophiles and the organisation that covered their activities. And you say you don’t care for victims. So how does that fit in with what you taught us, “always do the right thing, no matter what the personal cost”. And how do you explain the fact that you wish me to give up the pursuit of justice, when you taught us to “never give up”?

See none of this makes much sense does it? Somehow the man of principles, has sold his and doesn’t want any questions asked as to why. Don’t worry you are not alone, there are many many in New Tribes who have sold their principles, all covering for one another, cheating, lying and hiding from the inevitable.

Don’t worry Dad, I was listening when I was younger and I’ve heeded your words of wisdom and will “never give up”.

Regards to the rest of the team.

Bemused