[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Stories that haven't been told yet

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 1:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:24 am 

I'd like to tell someone elses story, someone who may never find the Puzzle Pieces from the past.

On my computer
A photograph flashes by
It's you when you were young
And I look and inside I cry

We weren't exactly close
For I'm older by a decade
But I watched you grow up
I saw how you played

Then it was over
I went away to another place
And left you to grow up
The demons alone to face

The photo I see of you now
It's not who you should be
You're to thin and gaunt
And there's no spirit in thee

Where did it go
Who took your soul away
Who destroyed the girl
That used to innocently play

I suspect I know
But the horror is deep within
You walk around in a daze
He with his smug arrogant grin

You've never talked
Maybe its to deep to really know
But its seeping out
And its killed that childhood glow

We haven't talked for years
As friends should
You're hurt, angry and screaming
Not even by self understood

I can't help you
I can't even get near
For the defences are hostile
As you cope with your fear

One day I pray for us both
The monster will be gone
And once again
We can together journey on

Life has been rough for me
But I'm now through the worst
Perhaps one day you also
Will into happiness also burst

Time won't ever heal thee
Not this much hurt and pain
But maybe just maybe
It will give thee a chance to gain

To gain back some control
And ease away some fears
Before it is to late
And it all ends in tears

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:08 am 

Oh. My.

I'm crying. For you. And for her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:25 am 

Same here. This may be the tragic story of so many who aren't talking yet.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:55 pm 

There must be many many MKs who have been completely messed up who have never healed and just can't talk about what happened. Until one day they implode or explode or come down with some stress related illness and die far to young.

Sometimes telling ones story from a third persons point of view works very well. Or even getting someone else who knows you well to write it for you.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:54 pm 

There are still so many silent and mute adults out there! I was just recently asked about this site and have been trying to get the word out that there are safe places to unburden their stories. You guys are the pioneers that plowed through all the crap and got the ball rolling. Kudos to all of you,I stand with you as the unsettling journey continues!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:43 pm 

To those who's stories cannot be told
For in foreign fields they lie
Some of them gone far to young
Who's loved ones wonder why

Some saw no joy in living
When looking at their past
Others are alive in body
But minds roam aghast

For children not born
To adults to hurt to bare
Scared that they will reproduce the hurt
To scared for another life to care

To those who are obsessive
To thin, or in psychiatric state
Those who've never settled down
And wander without a mate

To those who found the bottle
Or some drug a replacement friend
Who's day begins in a one big cloud
And is the same at the end

For those who have no faith
In man, god or beast
Looking continually in the mirror
And saying "I am the least"

To those with no confidence
Sweeping floors for meagre pay
Wishing for wasted opportunties
That alas just float away

To all the above MKs
This is why our stories are told again
For our stories are yours too
For you we take up the pen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:50 pm 

I was mad.

Now I'm crying. What a way to end my day.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:48 am 

WHEW!

NO CONFIDENCE IN NTM.
How could anyone have any after learning that they can do what they want to with the IHART Report.
(They're paying for it, remember.)
And that they have deleted anything about ABUSE from their website.
(Remember that the GRACE Report was never posted publicly on their website.)

So give them more chances if you want to.
This is the end of peace/ calm/ objectivity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:evil: :evil: (There it is--my whole allotment.)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:02 am 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:06 pm