[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Summary of Abuse

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: Summary of Abuse
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:41 am 

Of these known abusers, How many were turned in to local authorities? How many ever served time for their crimes? How many are on the Sex Offender Registry?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:25 am 

I know of a case where the MK was molested by the Dad. 20 years after the fact, a few years ago, he was dismissed from NTM and did go to jail, but it wasn't for long, not nearly long enough! I think NTM did what they could on that case, 20 years later (much too late, but better than never). This family was not from the USA.

As far as the other older cases that I know of, I don't think they were reported to the authorities, as it wasn't the way those cases were dealt with back then. People were perhaps dismissed from NTM for their crimes, if the kids were believed, but that seems to be it. As the older abuse cases are re-investigated, which I think will happen, I hope they will be reported properly, that the local police will be notified (as was done recently), that the home churches will be notified.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:33 am 

It is important to note that some of the names listed on this thread were brought up on this forum with no specific charges against them while others have been accused of specific abuses with evidence.
I am not saying this to cast doubt on anyone who brought these names forward (with no details) but we need to be accurate as we sort out the what, who, when, where, why.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:23 pm 

Thank you, Ornery!
And for every time you have disappeared for a short time: WELCOME BACK!
Don't leave. 'sta cedo.
Would like to come for a real visit: O, de casa. ClapClapClap. :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:42 pm 

OT, mosquito bite,

There will be others coming forward.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:08 pm 

Thank you for the list

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:30 pm 

I was thinking this thread would be more about abusers other than those already covered by the GRACE report.

But the Penners do present an interesting issue, as they are not directly under the jurisdiction of NTM-USA, and they refused to cooperate with GRACE on the investigation.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:19 pm 

Wife & mom, D.C. (ephebophile/predator/cougar) - pursued a high-school boy, relaying her desires for him to his younger sister. To this day, his sister could spit nails when she thinks of how that woman scarred her brother.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:47 pm 

Am wondering...what about all the times FC's had their meetings against ONE child or individual? There is an example which still sticks out in my head, a time where a teen boy, and boys will say these things to their guy friends I don't care who you are, in which he made a comment about a girl having large breasts. This boy, we will call him Hank, was called into one of the FC meetings and called a rapist! Over and over the FCs called him a rapist, asked "you're a rapist, aren't you?" and bullied and humiliated him. My heart sunk and I was instantly sick to my stomach thinking what this poor young man might have felt. I don't recall much more details but that I believe he was expelled from school and banned somehow. I could be wrong, but I believe Larry Brown was on that FC. I will have to ask to be certain. Point of the matter, Hank was literally crushed. His soul shattered by the verbal, emotional, and spiritual abuse of that meeting. He was never the same I'm told. Last I'm told he was heard about, he was into drugs and living on his own a mere shell of a human.

Every one of them are abusers!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next