[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Truth? Transparency?

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Truth? Transparency?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:16 am 

If not, do it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:30 am 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:06 pm 

I'd be interested if you get a reply and if so what it says.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:16 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:08 pm 

PLEASE everyone!
Read the "front page" of fanda eagles and look at the posts by "liars".
Pure audacious comments. Some of you are so eloquent and need to respond!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:13 pm 

Yes Interested is right. I just went there myself after seeing something about it on Facebook and was shocked. I check the forum as much as I can and never thought of going there.

What a way to treat victims eh? It is so sick. I just submitted a comment awaiting approval.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:04 pm 

Alas this denier is not alone in his opinion. My father is on record as saying there was no abuse, strangely forgetting that our neighbour was jailed for sexual offending. He knows very well that abuse took place and that the nature of the offending was criminal, yet for his own perverted reasons he claims otherwise.
I don't feel ashamed that my father acts in this way, it is just confirmation that he is psychotic and a good example of the type of male who a) managed to infiltrate NTM under the guise of religion or b) were recruited because of their deviation from what would be considered the normal parameters of personality confines (remembering the person doing the recruiting in this part of the world was convicted and jailed).

Take heart, we fight the good fight of exposing the wolves in sheep's clothing in the mission and church folds. What we have here is either a very naïve sheep or a wolf who's disguise is falling off.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:58 am 

Dear Liars,

I'm not sure if you are male or female, but I'll assume you are male and lets have a man to man chat.
Us male MKs don't generally talk about abuse, because we are woefully inadequate at talking about such things, compared to our more verbally articulate female colleagues. We like to think that we are tough and can sort our own problems out, it is an impression we like to exude, as we think it is unmanly to show emotion. And that works fine, till one day some of us snap and all hell breaks loose. We like to deny such things and just get on with life and in the world of NTM there is considerable pressure to keep quiet, to keep what was seen and experienced under wraps. People who speak out are labelled as having "bitter spirits", "ruining the reputation of godly men" or "being unable to forgive, forget and move on". Sexually abusing a child is a criminal offense and alas it took place in many fields over periods of decades, so why it was covered up is hard to comprehend. There are many people who do not want their pasts looked into and will go to great lengths to make sure the illusion of wonderful childhoods is maintained. As males we were brainwashed into thinking that we were superior creatures to females, that it was even ordained by God Himself. We were brainwashed with many strange thoughts, and it becomes hard to sort out what is really true and what it not.
No doubt my colleagues on this excellent sight will pray that you come to find out what really was the truth of those decades past and that you find the capacity to help others who have not been as fortunate as yourself to have a pleasant childhood. They will also no doubt graciously pray that you find it within yourself to help those less fortunate.
As for me, excuse me not praying, faith was knocked out of me decades ago, but perhaps a "man to man" chat will help.

Cheers

Bemused

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:04 pm 

I thought it was Red Baron's wife... But maybe he has a brother.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:54 pm 

I'm going a male MK (if an MK at all). No female in her right mind would write such disgusting rubbish. Male MKs on the other hand seem to often have their heads in the sand or noses so far up in the air they can't see what is plainly in front of them.
Let's face it Triber culture is a male dominated culture, we women were supposed to feed their pathetic egos, clean up their messes after them and of course cover up their indiscretions, or turn a blind eye to the layers of lies. Remember the crap we were taught about how women were to be subservient to men and there were the male MKs soaking it up like dried up little sponges, pity the girls they married.
Of course there are exceptions, they are the real men who stand up and fight with us, but there ain't many of them around are there?????

Liars is either not who they claim to be or someone who doesn't want to look at their "heros" and see them for what they really were. Wake up Liars, you'll probably find out one day just how many perverts you had on your doorstep, because we sure did. You're just lucky one of them didn't get you!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next