MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:15 pm 
Site Admin

It seems many are not speaking here because these forums seem to be degenerating into a place where it has become the norm to berate and belittle NTM. It just doesn't seem constructive to me. Rather the forums were to give people a safe place to have a voice and to come up with constructive ways as a community to prevent these abuses from reoccurring. Calling NTM out in truth and love is very different from bashing them. I very much understand and relate to the frustration, anger and helplessness that MKs here feel. I feel it as well. But there are far better ways to be heard.

We are considering closing the forums. At the same time I hate to do that when this might be the best place to receive updates on what is happening with the abuse cases. I welcome all suggestions on the suggestion thread or by pm. I'd like to hear from everyone, including those who read but do not participate.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6