[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - You have a choice.

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 3:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: You have a choice.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:34 am 
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:40 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:45 pm 

I cant seem to find an EDIT function so I will add, ...despite what the touchy-feelie , holier than thou crowd may think, there is immense satisfaction to be garnered for an old school "pound of flesh".

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:36 pm 

Sherpa, why can't we stay in the same room even if we're not all singing from the same page of the same hymn book? It's kind of comical when people are singing in two different languages, and even funnier when they are singing different tunes. But I would rather stay together and accept -- and even embrace -- our differences.

If we all have to think alike in order to stay "in fellowship" with each other, are we just echoing the mentality we were raised in?

You asked for comments. Those are mine. I want to be comfortable sitting at the same table with people who are not all just like me.

MKs from Bolivia, for example. Who drink Irish Whiskey. While I sip my wimpy white zin. And enjoy it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:37 pm 

AMEN Raz, let`s not let our differences alienate us from this bond that we have.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:41 pm 

Sherpa Dude: Earlier I said, "If anyone does decide to take legal action, they deserve our support, encouragement and prayers."

Let me add, "If anyone declines to take legal action, they deserve our support, encouragement and prayers."

Name your poison, pull up to the table and realize that we are all on the same side. It's just that some of us are musicians, some of us are mechanics and some of us are. . . not. No one is trivial.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:09 pm 

Probably all of us are not all on the same side. God does love every one of us more than our little minds can imagine. This site was created for all to have a say. Good job.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:13 pm 

I worry more about social workers who don't drink :P

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:18 pm 

"God loves and provides for even those who do not adhere to the christian life."

rroym, I LOVE when you post! You have such great wisdom, insight, and a gift for explaining your insight in ways that I can understand!!

You are so right about God's love!! Have I ever told you all on here that my personalized license plate reads "HE LUVS"? Through my long journey through utter emotional and spiritual devastation forward to healing, this has become the song of my heart: He Loves! And he loves not just those who know the answers to the chron teaching questions, he loves not just tribers, he loves not just Baptists, dispensationalists or Protestants, Republicans or people who think they can understand and explain him.

I will never get over the wonder of this simple message: He loves.

Congratulations, rroym, on doing so excellently on your APSW! I know you have worked very hard. You have obviously learned so much about human nature and emotional woundedness. Please keep posting ... you help me a lot!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:42 am 

I haven't been on in a while, and was just noticing the comments about the Red Baron site, so I checked it out. Hilarious! Is it for real, or is someone just creating this blog as a joke? Thanks for the laughs. Some of my favorite quotes are listed below with my comments (thoughts that were running through my mind as I read the blog) following the quotes. :D

“Even if I could spell better or take the time to spell check everytghing I write you wouldn ot believe me you dont' believe anybody except your own cranal minds you make me sick who is rally stupid me or you?” Hmmm…. At this rally, my vote goes to… btw, what is a cranal mind? This one stumped me.

“get out of the kitchen you women and be submissive to your husbums.” Those darn husbums.

“they were never of us just of the evel one and they had enouf problems of therre own some of them” What?? 'Nuf said.

“there are hardly any broading schools left in NTM and they have very few dorm farters and mothers” I wonder if there are any narrowing schools left, let alone any of those old dorm farters.

“I lvoe you and I know Jesus wants you to repant and get on broad” Keep panting.

“They balkmail NTM into paying for unsaved and secular human counselors” This bulk mailing has got to stop, save the trees.

“have retreats and write up mauels for schools” What are we supposed to write up?

“NTM has to spend a lot of money to keep the whiney MKs happy what a waist. My paster called and assed them how much this is costing and they told him it was a lot so we know it is a lot they are not liers.” Whoa there, Baron, This is hitting below the belt,,, commenting about MKs' waists, let alone their assed

“My paster also assed them how many law suets they have had” Suet is that the stuff you feed the birds in winter?

“So think about that and be glad that things are OK now why do we even need a pesbertarian to infestigate NTM what a crock.” So, it was the pebertarian infestation that is the problem. Call Terminix.

“Some anamolous person posted this comment on my last entry” That person is a real anomaly! I know people like that.

“What kind of a testesmoney are they to those who do not beleive?” Ummmm…testes and money in one word. I don’t know what to say…

“NTM is not an inusruance company they are a nonprophet orgasimation” No prophets and just where is he headed with that next word???

“like the Catholics and even some Methodlists.” You always need lists, especially method lists. List help you keep track of what needs to be done and methods are the ways that you get things done. What’s wrong with method lists???

“did arful things but the godly leaders have repneted of that and are dong there best” My doggy says arf, arf and other arful things, but I do not know if he repneted? But I am sure in the future he will dong his best.

“NTM does not allow divorceded people” said the three year old. Aren't they cute when they add those extra syllables?

“Planting chruches and translateriting the bible” Just how do you translaterite? It sounds a bit difficult.

“he can give advice to them if he wants he is there man he just isnt' going to do any infestations for them that is there loss.” Infested again! Call Terminix!

“Let me spel this out for you” OK, but please to spell check your work.

“get you to a shrink who does not believe the Bible and hire prestberians to investigate” Just who are these prestberian investigators? Where do they come from? I am not sure about them AT all.

“Here is a crazy comments I got from my last post so I will anser them here what kind of a idiot would say things like this? Only a biter person.” Please don’t bite! It’s a bad habit. Biters are bad!

“I think my paster is rite and I dont' know why the MKs keep whinging at NTM” Is whinging anything like winging it or going in on a wing and a prayer?

“keep complaneing for a long time without a breathe they are lucky they dont' have to wrok for a living” Complaneing: to plane it until it is perfectly smooth?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next