[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Penn State Parallels

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 5:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Penn State Parallels
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:24 pm 

Penn State Parallels:

Penn State: / NTM

One Padeophile / Dozens of Paedophiles
One Main Coverer of above / Many coverers of above
The Whole World knows / New Tribes Who?

Will be in jail this weekend / Will be in Church on Sunday
Done and Dusted / Still waiting

Why the difference?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:05 pm 

Perhaps publishing the names of those who were on Field Committees and Base Boards making these terrible decisions in that past might help give them a little hurry along?

The difference is..... in our situation is that we are fighting an extensive system rather than a couple of back patting, secret hand shaking blokes in the back room.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:21 pm 

My Dear Radioshack:

Personal experience has told me that info released by NTM, about NTM falls into 3 catergories:

1) General info that can be told to anyone. Stuff that is readily available with or without a bit of digging.

2) Info that can be obtained, if you apply enough pressure to the right spot, or know someone in the system who is helpful.

3) Info that there is little chance of getting hold of, that is probably not known by the NTM populace. This of course will be covered under privacy considerations, commercial sensitivity or just plain hidden. It will also come under the excuse "I dunno, because I wasn't there, or when I was there, I dunno because it was someone else, who I dunno what happened to them (even though they were my best friends)"

However when it comes to those who enquire and what they might be up to, there is no restrictions on what some in NTM will do to find out that info, believe me I know this from personal experience too.

So to get the ball rolling for you. Dean Van Vliet was field chairman when I was in PNG, Tom Palmer and Colin Lamb were also field chairmen in that era.
You might also want to ask who were the school principals, as they were in control of the schools. Jim Finnamore was when I was in PNG, I believe Brian Shortmeir took over from him.

You could always start a thread and see what info comes in. Good luck :?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:30 pm 

Ted Albrecht was right up there with the others making my parents life a misery in PNG. Thought he was on a military base somewhere with all the power and no conscience. What planet were these people on? Why on earth were these people in PNG?

Further note to some posting you made a while back. Givens and Jensens were firm friends on base until they left around the same time. (Jensens first I believe) I know I don't need to explain why they were firm friends....and yes I had the opportunity to hear Sandy Jensens opinion of the national people first hand. Also wondered what went on after dark on the base with Mr Jensen and Mr Given riding around in the Blue Goose when everyone was indoors. Again....why on earth were these people in PNG?

Anyway, here's to good food and the simple things in life.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:00 pm 

Bill Jenson, Sandy Jenson and Jim Given had several things in common. They were up to their eyeballs in fraud, notice where they were working. One was the base manager and therefore hired and fired, the other two were in the supply department. Sandy and Jim also made their racial views well known.
They were a disgrace to NTM, but they were allowed to carry on. Meanwhile if you spoke out against them, they made sure your life was a living hell.
Now of course we know the full story of what Jim Given was up to, pity no one listened to some foreign kid who spoke out about him then. Turned out he was right, would have saved a lot of people a lot of heartache.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:08 pm 
Site Admin

60 Minutes is airing their interview with the two prosecutors in the Penn State scandal. Here is the link to the preview:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5 ... ove-abuse/

Just listen to the heartbreaking similarities.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:47 pm 

I haven't seen what Threewillows posted to compare Penn State and ntm. I agree though as all along I have seen similarities. For example the janitors saying nothing for fear of losing their jobs. Also the football culture that was protected at all costs is just like the super spiritual facade of ntm that they do not dare damage. One thing that I just can't figure is how ntm can hide it and stay unexposed. Also I have a feeling ntm has been at it longer than Sandusky and Penn State. I am not sure if any janitors or underlings left Penn State because nothing was being done. I do know however there are those of us who left ntm and want nothing to do with it as is because of the crimes that were covered up. We who have left also believe the victims and see the urgency to prevent this from happening any more.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:58 pm 

I just watched this.

Yes, the parallels are chilling.

:?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:31 pm