[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - CALL TO ACTION!

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: CALL TO ACTION!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:02 am 

Sorry I've not been to Florida before. When I get off the plane at Miami, how do I tell the difference between NTM Headquarters and Disneyworld? Both seem to have some interesting characters in residence.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:04 am 

When you see God standing at a door asking why he wasn't allowed to serve, you will know you are at NTM.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:15 am 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:01 am 

Yes, Bemused, you ARE goofy!

Thanks for adding smiles to this website!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:49 pm 

Are any New Tribes members still reading these posts?

It is my theory that there are probably less than ten current Tribers who regularly read here and keep up with all the new posts which are written daily.

This site is currently up to over 1,108,000 hits. How we have reached this astounding number -- and still remain a mystery and a secret to most New Tribers -- baffles me.

All but one or two of the Tribers I know are still going on about their daily business while apparently being totally oblivious to the fact that there is an on-line list of 44 former or present members who have been accused of abusing MKs.

A half-million dollar building is being constructed at the NTM training center in Missouri. New students are enrolling for next semester at the two Bible Schools. Trained candidates are raising support to go to the fields. Others are returning to their home countries, to raise yet more funding. Prayer letters, blogs, pictures, prayer requests and financial appeals fly around the worldwide web.

None of these people appear to be reading Fanda Eagles. Neither do their supporters, churches, relatives or friends.

The Missouri Baptist Foundation evidently isn't aware that hundreds of MKs were deeply wounded by scores and scores of NTM missionaries. According to NTM's website, the MBF is now putting their stamp of approval on NTM's training, by matching .50 to each dollar donated to a scholarship fund for trainees.

I can't figure out if this is ignorance, apathy, disdain, or what. There doesn't even seem to be the natural curiosity that I would expect others to have, about what is being written here.

I don't understand. But I am not backing down. I am not going away.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:00 pm 

WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY!
You said it, Raz!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:13 am 

PLAY IT AGAIN SAM!!!! :o

WE ARE STILL DIGGING AND NTM US IS HAEMORRHAGING UNBELIEVABLE HISTORICAL WORLD WIDE COVER UPS. IT'S NOT SURPRISING THAT THEY HAVE BEEN SO DESPERATE TO MAKE SURE THEY KEEP PEOPLE SHUT DOWN AND TIED UP WITH LAWYERS.

HERES TO THE SMALL BUT MOUTHY PNG CONTINGENT......CHEERS!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:00 am 

You know...the whole weekend in Florida outside Sanford makes a lot of sense really....attracts the publics attention,they start to ask questions...media ask questions......JACK POT!!!!!

I would love to be there but not presently practical. If I sent an Australian flag could an American cousin carry it for me? BRAINWAVE!!!! In planning this could we get our hands on a flag of each country where abuses have been committed/hidden? Plan white face masks could maintain anonymity and provide a great spectacle.

Wow...I'm excited about the potential get together and I'm stuck on the other side of the world. Any ideas for fundraising....I'd like to donate some pennies when someone signs up as treasurer?

EXCITING STUFF!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:51 pm 

We'll just get NTM to fly their Lear Jet Downunder and pick us up. If you and Aussie can get your glad rags out, I'll buy a new pair of shorts and we'll be ready to go. All we need is a good story to get the Lear down here. Perhaps we could spread the word that we want to make a very large cash donation and it is in large unmarked suitcases, bet that jet will be down here real fast. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:04 pm 

Yes, I bet they would be down here in a flash!. Frock is ready and standing by for private jet pickup.

Seriously...this idea could really "FLY" if we can plan it well enough!. US Fanda cousins could easily provide the numbers if we can support them in the cause. Can we get an idea of numbers....can we have a rough "hands up from our Fanda family as to who 'more than likes' no-one-in-particulars suggestion to visit NTM Sanford?

WHERE THERES A WILL, THERES A WAY! :D